Broadway Hotel n Hostel
The Broadway Hotel and Hostel is located on Broadway in the Upper West Side of New York. We are a short walk away from Central Park, Columbia University, St. John The Divine Cathedral and the Red Line subway. The subway leaves you in Times Square in just a few minutes. Bus stations are just one block away. We are also within walking distance from a variety of restaurants, clubs, pubs and lounges.
We offer many services and facilities to our guests and make sure they enjoy they stay with us. Our friendly multi-lingual staff is happy to help you at any time with any queries and also we have 24 hour security. There is no curfew or lockout at The Broadway Hotel and Hostel.
Entertainment at the Broadway Hotel and Hostel includes the Club Tour, where you experience the New York City nightlife, skipping the lines and receiving discounts on drinks. The Walking Tour, a tour that takes you around the historical and exciting sites and attractions in New York and the Pub Crawls, visiting a number of interesting bars, pubs and lounges offering cheap drinks and meeting new people.
***Come join us and be a part of our New Tours***
• Club Tour - Experience nightlife the way it should be in New York City. No waiting on line, discounted drinks and lots of dancing fun!
• Walking Tour - Come join us as we tour around exciting New York City. Visit historical and exciting places.
• Pub Crawls - Visit various cool bars and lounges where cheap drinks are always available.
***New York's 1st Boutique Hostel***
Experience A Truly Unique, Chic And Exciting Boutique Hostel In NYC's Most Trendy Neighborhood
Our Hostel Features:
• Spacious and comfortable 2 Bed Dormitory setting. No Crowding in rooms
• Newly renovated Private Ensuite and Semi-Private rooms
• Chic And Plush Guest Lounge With Multiple Seating
• Elegant Library With Intimate Fireplace
• State Of The Art Cinema Showing All Of The Latest Movies Daily
• Free Wi-Fi In Our Guest Lounge And Lobby Areas
• The Nintendo Wii System Featured On Our Game Days
• Kitchen Facility Equipped With Refrigerator, Microwaves, Sink & Storage Cabinets With Condiments
• Newly Upgraded Private Ensuite Rooms Featuring Flatscreen Television With Cable, Coffee Maker, Comfortable Beds And Plush Pillows
• No Curfew & No Lockouts
• Bellmen Services Provided To Assist Guests With Luggage And Information
• Secure Luggage Storage Facilities As Well As Lockers
• 24 Hour Security For The Safety Of Our Guests
• Computer Kiosks With Internet Access And Printer In Guest Lounge.
• Complimentary Daily Linen Changes Provided As Well As Towels And Pillows
• Payment can only be made in cash or travelers' check; however, reservation must be made by credit card. Private rooms require a valid ID and credit card at check-in
• Total payment must be made at check-in and rates do not include taxes. Sales tax is 14.75% and occupancy tax is $3.50 per room per day
• 24 hour cancellation is required. Please notify us directly if there is any change to your arrival and reservations past midnight cannot be guaranteed unless you have arranged it with us.
• Maximum stay is 14 days
• NY State residents are not permitted
• Promotions: discounted rates are subject to availability. Please contact us directly if you require 10 beds or more. Group rates will be applicable.
• Airport shuttle is available on request at an additional cost
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Cots available
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Late check-out
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Mini Supermarket
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Reservations are guaranteed until 12am (midnight) on day of arrival. Anyone arriving late must call and confirm for late arrival.Please note that prices do not include taxes. An additional 14.75% New York City hotel tax and a $3.50/room/night occupancy fee will be added to your balance to be paid on arrival. We accept cash, travellers� cheques and credit cards - visa, mastercard, american express. A valid, government-issued ID is required upon check-in. We do not accept New York State residents.
We have a 72hr cancellation policy. There is a 14-day maximum stay policy. We accept groups with a maximum of 10 people here on Hostelworld. Bookings of more than 10 beds must contact the hostel directly. Group rates apply.
Please note that any reservation taking place over New Years Eve will be required to pay one night's charge ahead of arrival.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
230 West 101 Street
New York, NY 10025
(Corner of Broadway and W. 101st Street)
From Penn station or Port Authority:
The local subway line is the #1 train (red line). Take # 1 train to West 103rd Street and walk two blocks south to West 101st Street & Broadway. Entrance is on West 101st Street.
New York City Attractions : Empire State Building, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Riverside Park, Cathedral Of Saint John Divine, Columbia University, American Museum Of Natural History, New York Stock Exchange, Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall, Broadway, Canal Street, Chinatown, Little Italy, Tribeca, Soho, Street Fairs, Lincoln Center, Time Square, 5th Avenue (Shopping District), Downtown, Wall Street, World Trade Center, South Street Seaport, Ellis Island, Staten Island Ferry, Battery Park, Midtown Manhattan, Saks 5th Avenue, Bloomingdales, United Nations, 42nd Street, Greenwich Village, Shopping, Nightclubs, New York Giants, New York Jets, New York Yankees, New York Mets, New York Islanders, New York Rangers, Tom's Restaurant (As Seen On TV's Seinfeld)