Uptown Manhattan Deluxe
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Apartment Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Cash Only
- Child Friendly
- Cots available
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Internet Access
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Linen Included
- Non Smoking
- Taxes not included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 21 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Apartment InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Please note that an additional 14.75% will be charged separately for NY hotel and occupancy tax and service and processing fees.
PLEASE NOTE: AFTER THE BOOKING IS MADE IT IS NECESSARY TO MAKE 50% PREPAYMENT OF THE BOOKING WITHIN 7 DAYS. You will be contacted by accommodation provider. Failure to prepay will lead to a cancellation.
PLEASE NOTE: that you will need to pick up the keys at our key collection point at 7th Avenue (between 135th and 136th Street).
• If the booking is cancelled more than 21 days before arrival date, the Hospitality Provider will charge a $50 processing fee
• If the booking is cancelled 21-14 days before arrival date the Hospitality Provider will charge a cancellation fee equal to 30% of the booking
• If the booking is cancelled 14-7 days before arrival date the Hospitality Provider will charge a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the booking
• If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival date the booking will be non-refundable
The Uptown Hamilton Deluxe is located on St. Nicholas Ave between 142nd and 143rd Str in the western part of Harlem in New York City, just few blocks away from 3 lines of subway which can get you to Times Square in 10-15 minutes. This area itself has so much to do and see that you will enjoy dining and sightseeing here as well. It also very convenient with few supermarkets within 5 minute walk from apartment - something that is not very common in Midtown Manhattan.