Uptown Riverside Deluxe
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Apartment Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Cots available
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Internet Access
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Linen Included
- Non Smoking
- Taxes not included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 21 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Apartment InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Please note that an additional 14.75% will be charged separately for NY hotel and occupancy tax and service and processing fees.
PLEASE NOTE: AFTER THE BOOKING IS MADE IT IS NECESSARY TO MAKE 50% PREPAYMENT OF THE BOOKING WITHIN 7 DAYS. You will be contacted by accommodation provider. Failure to prepay will lead to a cancellation.
PLEASE NOTE: that you will need to pick up the keys at our key collection point at 7th Avenue (between 135th and 136th Street).
• If the booking is cancelled more than 21 days before arrival date, the Hospitality Provider will charge a $50 processing fee
• If the booking is cancelled 21-14 days before arrival date the Hospitality Provider will charge a cancellation fee equal to 30% of the booking
• If the booking is cancelled 14-7 days before arrival date the Hospitality Provider will charge a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the booking
• If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival date the booking will be non-refundable
The Uptown Riverside Deluxe is located on W 151st Street in the western part of Harlem in New York City, just few blocks away from 5 lines of subway which can get you to Times Square in 10-15 minutes. This area itself has so much to do and see that you will enjoy dining and sightseeing here as well. It also very convenient with few supermarkets within 5 minute walk from apartment something that is not very common in Midtown Manhattan.