Beach-front condos @ Turtle beach towers
Turtle Beach Towers is a Beach Front apartment complex of four towers, overlooking a large swimming pool, in a secure, gated compound on the Ocho Rios Bay.
* Studios, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments with balconies.
* Apartments are unique, as they are individually owned.
* Every apartment has its own kitchen or kitchenette.
* Many apartments are occupied by long-term tenants.
* We represent apartments seeking vacationers.
The pool area is the social centre of the apartment complex.
If you rent a car, there is adequate parking on site.
Every rental apartment enjoys the services of a housekeeper.
Why choose Turtle Beach Towers for your vacation?
* Location! Location! Location!
* Best for small groups - families, couples, or friends.
* Great value for a clean and well-equipped apartment.
* Absolutely Beach Front location & free Beach access.
* Close to many world-famous attractions like Dunn's River Falls, swimming with dolphins, mystic mountain and much more.
* In walking distance of lots of restaurants, bars, nightlife, water sports attractions, shops and craft markets.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Apartment Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Safety Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
- Wheelchair Accessible
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Apartment InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
We have a 7 day cancellation policy.
Front desk closes by 5.00pm nowdays, so guest arriving after 5.00pm should contact my cell. Cell phone number can be found in your booking confirmation
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Montego Bay Airport to TBT Hotel Ocho Rios by car
Head southeast toward A1 (350 m). Take the 1st left onto A1(52.7 km). Turn right to stay on A1 (30.2 km). Continue onto A3 (1.9 km). Turn left 3.9 km. Slight left at A1 (7.7 km). Slight left onto Main St (85 m). Turn left onto Turtle Beach Rd (250 m).
****97 km*****or****90 minutes smooth ride*******
Airport shuttle cost us$ 25 per person one way and is available frequently from Montegobay Airport
Ocho Rios is located on the north coast halfway between Montego Bay and Port Antonio and is the largest cruise ship destination on the island.
The town is ideally located for visiting most of the top attractions in the entire Caribbean.
Visitors from all over the island come to climb the famous Dunn's River Falls. Dolphin Cove is the place if you want to swim with bottle nose dolphins. Mystic Mountain offers experience of the exhilarating bobsled ride down the ( forest) famed Mystic Mountain.