Hotel Senimo Olomouc
The newly reconstructed Hotel SENIMO, located approximately 500 m from the main train station in Olomouc, opened on 4 July 2008.
All rooms offer:
- a comfortable 200 x 100 cm bed;
- a bathroom with shower corner and toilet;
- a telephone with a direct outside line;
- LCD satellite television;
- high-speed Internet connection.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hotel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- Free Breakfast
- Ceiling Fan
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Currency Exchange
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Security Lockers
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wheelchair Friendly
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Brno and Mohelnice
-Take the green city road (toward the centre) and continue along in the Přerov - Hranice - Ostrava direction; after passing a SHELL petrol station on your left and BAUMAX on your right, turn right at the railroad overpass toward 'hlavní nádrazí ČD' (main train station) and 'krajský úřad' (Regional Office).
You will see the train station on the right. Drive on to a small roundabout: you will pass the high - rise congress centre and Regional Office buildings on your left. Turn right at the first crossroads (across the tram tracks); you will pass the main entrance to Hotel Sigma on the left (another tall building). Turn right after the hotel (you will drive along the tram tracks for about 30 metres) and then turn left (the indicated direction of traffic). The wide street you are now on is Jeremenkova St.; drive approximately 600 metres to our hotel. At the end of Jeremenkova turn left into the parking lot of the SENIMO shopping centre and hotel. You have reached your destination - welcome!
From Ostrava and Hranice:
-Turn right off the highway to Přáslavice (but don't turn toward the town of Přáslavice!); continue along the four-lane road toward Velká Bystřice a Olomouc. On the right you will pass the turn-off to Velká Bystřice, MAKRO, the Ferona building, a Peugeot dealer, and the large printing hall of MF Dnes. Drive past 2 crossroads with traffic lights; after the second traffic light you will see the main bus station and after another 200 m turn right at the railroad overpass toward 'hlavní nádrazí ČD' (main train station). Continue according to the directions provided above.
- Arrival at the main bus station (get off if your bus stops at the main train station); take the tram to the main train station (just 1 stop). Follow the directions for train arrivals.
- Upon arriving at 'Olomouc - hlavní nádrazí' (Olomouc - main train station) exit the station building and turn right on to wide Jeremenkova St. (pass the post office and cross the bridge over the Bystřice Stream). Walk approximately 600 metres. You can also use public transport buses - the bus stop is to the right of the exit from the train station.
- the closest public airports are:
Brno (70 km)
OSTRAVA (80 km)
PRAHA (280 km)
We are around 500 m from the raid road station
Around 15 minutes walking from the down town