Hostal Aleman is a new, small and family-operated hostel located in a quiet and nice suburban area near Panama Viejo - the ruins of ancient Panama City wich was runsacked in the late 17th century by the british pirat Henry Morgan - opened early in 2011.
Our offers include:
- Free high quality German breakfest.
- Showers with warm water (rather rare in Latin America).
- Free coffee / tea all day.
- 24 hour reception.
- Private double room, air condition, private bath with hot water.
- Private single/double room with air condition and bunk beds.
- A dormroom with 4 beds and air condition.
- Private single/double room, shared bathroom with hot water.
- Private single room, shared bathroom with hot water.
- Tovels included, every 3 days new.
- Free internet on our PC or via WLAN on your netbook.
- TV, movies, WII & PS2 and books.
- Airport transfer Tocumen pick up $25, bring up $20.
- Transfer from airport / bus terminal Albrook $10.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- Air Conditioning
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book exchange
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
You can reach us this way:
By BUS from Terminal Albrook: Every bus who is driving to \'Panama Viejo\', leave the bus at the crossing Via Cincuentenario / Via Santa Elena (Super 99).
Walk along the Cincuentenario, passing Super 99 and turn left at the next bigger road after passing the chinese restaurant \'Don Lee\' and the McDonalds. Follow the street until you reach the next street and turn left. Then turn right, 100 meters further the street turns left, walk 30 meters more and you reached our hostel.
Hostal Aleman is located in La Fontana / Chanis, near the ancient ruins of old Panama City, halfway between the Tocumen International Airprot and the Panama Canal.
Within only a few minutes of walking distance there is everything you need, supermarkets, bars, restaurants, takeaways and more.