Arty Paris Hostel & Budget Hotel
Inside Paris , between the Eiffel Tower , Montparnasse and Porte de Versailles Arty Paris aims to offer you the ideal balance between guaranteed quality and charming diversity.
Inside Paris , between the Eiffel Tower , Montparnasse and porte de versailles Arty Paris aims to offer you the ideal balance between guaranteed quality and charming diversity.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- Sorry, there are no beds for those dates. Try new dates or click here to find another great place to stay in Paris.
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Age Restriction
- Airport transfers
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
The hostel has a 48 hours cancellation policy.
If you cancel your booking less than 48 hours before arrival the full first night will be charged.
In case of no show you will be charged for one night.
Please note, you must be 18 or over in order to stay with us, or accompanied by someone 18 or over.
• Children accepted but only in private rooms;
• Dorm rooms : if you booked 2 of few beds in a mixed dorm, the hostel do the best so to be on the same room but we can’t guarantee this service.
Tax of €0.82 per person per night is not included in the online pricing.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
• By car : From the Boulevard peripheric exit at " Porte de Brancion / Porte de Vanves". Take Boulevard Lefebvre then J. Baudry street, turn left into Bessin street, then first right Lieuvin street and then finally turn left into RUE DES MORILLONS
• Metro : Porte de Vanves (line 13)
• Bus : Direct access from Montparnasse train station Bus N° 95
• Tramway : Porte de Brancion
Arty Paris is located in the Brancion neighborhood in Paris.
Located in the beautiful Brancion neighborhood, Arty Paris offers convenience to all the Paris attractions while providing travelers a unique local experience. Our immediate neighborhood features a major train station, the Gare Montparnasse, as well as the tour Montparnasse, a skyscraper that offers what we think is the best view of the Paris cityscape (great for rainy days, as it can be viewed from indoors), one of the famous Galleries Lafayette shopping centers, as well as several delicious crepe restaurants, and pubs that offer fantastic happy hours. Arty Paris is walking distance (or a short Metro ride) from the historic and vibrant Montparnasse district, which inspired many famed artists, musicians, and writers during the Jazz Age such as Picasso, James Joyce, and Hemingway.