In the Montparnasse area, a few minutes away from the Invalides and the Eiffel Tower, the 2*Hotel Innova is the perfect location for your holidays in Paris.
The Hotel has been fully refurbished and provides a high quality of comfort and services. All the 51 bedrooms are furnished with a shower or bath, private toilets, direct telephone, hair dryer, satellite TV and double glazing windows. The Hotel also offer also triple and quadruple bedrooms for families.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast not included
- Hair Dryers
- Luggage Storage
- Swimming Pool
- Tours Travel Desk
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Direct access from the airports (Air France bus terminal at Montparnasse) and railway stations. Your journeys around the capital will be facilitated by the different means of transport available to you in the hotel's immediate neighbourhood and, in particular, PASTEUR metro station (opposite the hotel) served by lines 6 and 12.
• Roissy - Charles de Gaulle : Take RER B, towards Robinson, to Denfert Rochereau, then metro line 6, towards Charles de Gaulle Etoile, stop at Pasteur. The hotel is two minutes away. Journey time approximately 50 minutes
the AIR FRANCE Bus direct to Montparnasse, Take Rue du Commandant Mouchotte towards Place de Catalogne, then walk down Boulevard Pasteur, the hotel is on the left. About seven minutes walk. Total journey time approximately 1 hour.
Taxi : approximately 1 hour - 65 euros.
• Orly: Take the Orlyval to Antony, then take RER B towards Charles de Gaulle Airport, to Denfert Rochereau, then metro line 6 towards Charles de Gaulle-Etoile, stop at Pasteur. The hotel is two minutes away. Journey time approximately 35 minutes.
the AIR FRANCE Bus direct to Montparnasse, take Rue du Commandant Mouchotte towards Place de Catalogne, then walk down Boulevard Pasteur, the hotel is on the left. About seven minutes walk. Total journey time approximately 40 mins.
Taxi : approximately 30 mins - 30 euros.
• Beauvais : Take the shuttle bus from Beauvais airport to Porte Maillot. From Porte Maillot take metro line1 towards Château de Vincennes, to Charles de Gaulle-Etoile, then metro line 6 towards Nation, stop at Pasteur. The hotel is two minutes away. Journey time approximately 1H45.
Taxi : approximately 1 hour 30 mins - 130 euros.
• Gare de l'Est: Take bus 39 direct to the hotel. Stop at Pasteur-Lycée Buffon. Journey time 35 mins.
• Gare d'Austerlitz: Take bus 91, towards Montparnasse, stop at the end of the line at Gare Montparnasse. Journey time 25 mins.
• Gare Saint-Lazare: Take bus 95 direct to the hotel, or metro line12 towards Mairie d'Issy, to Pasteur station. Journey time 15 mins.
• Gare du Nord: Take RER B towards Robinson to Denfert Rochereau, then metro line 6, towards Charles de Gaulle Etoile, stop at Pasteur. The hotel is two minutes away. Journey time 20 mins.
• Gare de Lyon: Take bus 91 towards Montparnasse, stop at the end of the line at Gare Montparnasse. Journey time 30 mins.
By Foot: 1mn : Institut Pasteur, Lycée Buffon. 5mn: Hôpital Necker, Gare Montparnasse, Musée Bourdelle,U.N.E.S.C.O. 12mn : Invalides, Musée Rodin, Ecole Militaire. 20mn: Tour Eiffel, Jardin du Luxembourg, Saint Germain des Prés. By métro, RER, bus : Direct access with métro PASTEUR line6: Tour Eiffel, Trocadéro, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysées. Direct access with métro PASTEUR line12: Assemblée nationale, Musée d'Orsay, Place de la Concorde, Musée du Louvre, Place de la Madeleine, Gare Saint Lazare, Grands magasins Printemps et Galerie Lafayette, Opéra, Montmartre, Parc des Expositions Porte de Versailles. 1mn by métro/RER/bus :Montparnasse Station 5mn by métro/RER/bus : Parc des Expositions Porte de Versailles. 8mn by métro/RER/bus : Tour Eiffel, Musée d'Orsay, Saint Germain des Prés. 10mn by métro/RER/bus : Trocadéro, Place de la Concorde, Musée du Louvre. 15mn by métro/RER/bus : Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, Place de la Madeleine, Opéra. 20mn by métro/RER/bus : Butte Montmartre, Sacré Coeur. 35mn métro/RER/bus : Château de Versailles.