next to Gare Du Nord, you won\'t need much time to be in this hostel. you will enjoy your stay offering the best comfort at the best price in the center , facing the best view on the most visited site Sacre coeur, Café and Bars, the famous Moulin Rouge direct metro to champs Elysees Good choice.
Coming from London (The Eurostar) you don't need to spend any money on a cab.
Coming from the airport: the RER fast train let's you off right by us and you can start to be Parisian
by sitting in a cosy café and enjoying the crowd.
To go to Champs Elysees: life is easy: our metro line takes you straight to it.
OPERA just a short walk.
YOU ARE IN THE HEART OF PARIS
We also offer:
- Free breakfast
- Lift service
- 24 hour reception
- Lounge with Internet access
- Free Wi-Fi in the lobby
- Paid parking nearby
- Check-in from 4 pm
If you come earlier, FREE STORAGE room
- Check-out at 11 am
FREE Storage room for the day of departure
- 100% smoking Free
- Free maps and knowledgeable advice
- Safe deposit box free at the reception
Directions to the Hostel
Metro station: ANVERS (line2)
From GARE DU NORD: take the underground pathway to 'LA CHAPELLE' then take line N°2, heading towards Porte Dauphine and get off at ANVERS station (3 stops)
WALKING distance from GARE DU NORD: 10 minutes
From CHARLES DE GAULLE Airport: take train R.E.R. B to GARE DU NORD
One of the first Parisian monuments you will see is SACRÉ-COEUR OF MONTMARTRE. It is known throughout the world as a symbol. You will find there the biggest mosaic of the world and the biggest bell of France. THE SACRE COEUR is the number 1 monument visited in Paris.
Nearby, THE PLACE DU TERTRE with its artists was once the center of village life.
On Place BLANCHE, the icon of the MOULIN ROUGE with its French Cancan is the oldest Parisian Cabaret (1889).
At the foot of the Hill, for more than 60 years, LE MARCHE SAINT PIERRE has been the kingdom of fabrics.
Cancellations must be notified by writing directly to the property at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival time, otherwise the total of the first nights' accommodation will be charged to your credit card.
The remainder is due upon arrival at the hotel.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Age Restriction
- Airport transfers
- Book exchange
- Breakfast Included
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Wifi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Non Smoking
- Postal Service
- Taxes included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Vending Machines
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
« - no curfew in our hostel
- A photo identification is required for check in for each guest staying with us. The accepted forms are a valid passport or photo driving license.
- We don’t accept under the age of 18 years of age or with adult and he can’t stay in dorm.
- We accept cash or these credit cards : visa and Mastercard. We do not charge extra for card payment.
- Our reception is open 24 hours so you can check in at any time your arrive after 4.00 pm as our rooms are ready for new arrivals from 4.00 pm.
Feel free to use our luggage room if you arrive before 4.00 pm and after your check-out
- All rooms are non smoking. »
« - pas de couvre feu dans notre auberge de jeunesse
- une pièce d’identité ou passeport ou permis de conduire en cours de validité sera demandé au moment du check-in pour chacun de nos clients séjournant avec nous.
- Les clients de moins de 18 ans devront être accompagnés d’un adulte (plus de 18 ans) et ne pourra séjourner dans un dortoir.
- Notre réception est ouverte 24 heures/ 24, vous pouvez donc faire votre check-in lorsque vous arrivez après 16h00. Nos chambres sont prêtes après 16h00. Si vous arrivez avant vous pourrez utiliser notre bagagerie ainsi que le jour de votre départ.
- Toutes nos chambres sont non fumeurs. »
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Gare Du Nord:
This is the main entry port into Paris and includes EuroStar and RER from Charles DE GAULLE Airport.
Exit the station at Rue Dunkerque. Take a right; walk to the end of Rue de Dunkerque and make a right and you�ll quickly find us.
From Charles de Gaulle Airport:
Take RER B direct to Gare du Nord and follow directions as above.
From Orly airport:
Take OrlyVAL (it�s a train) to RER B. Take RER B to Gare du Nord. Exit at Gare du Nord and follow directions as above.
From Beauvais Airport:
Take the Bus to Porte Maillot (where the bus ends). Find Metro line 1 (follow the crowd, short walk). Hop on Metro Line 1 in the direction of Chateau de Vincennes and go two stops to Charles de Gaulle Etoile. Change to Line 2 in the direction of Nation. Get off at Anvers, exit the station, and voil� - you're at Le Regent! The metro is easy and quick so don�t worry :)
Located near Gare du Nord, Sacre Coeur, a lot of pubs, bistros cafes and restaurants, a quite large and interesting flea market that is held every weekend, Republique, Bastille, Canal St. Martin, Le Marais, Moulin Rouge, Pigalle, Direct METRO lines to Notre Dame, Louvre, Pantheon (yes, Paris has one of these too), Champs Elysees, post office, supermarkets and daily fresh food markets.