The tallest building on the highest hill in Pattaya
Pattaya Hill Resort is a 23-Storey complex on a serene hilltop setting overlooking both Pattaya Bay and Jomtien Beach. This prime location provides our suites with some of the best views along the entire coastline and easy Baht Bus access to both Pattaya and Jomtien. Spacious rooms of different types, including Studious, Suites and Two Bedroom apartments with private balconies will provide the comfort of your holiday.
Pattaya Hill Resort offers for you daily and monthly rent:
- Standard Rooms
- Superior Rooms
- Junior suites
- Two Bedroom Apartments
In a room for you: AC, TV, DVD, kitchen wall, tableware, household appliances, mini bar, refrigerator, single or king size bed, bathroom, private balconies with sea view.
Hotel features and service
Swimming pool, 2 children pools, Le Coffee Shop Restaurant and summer caf with international menu, buffet and bar (assorted alcohol and soft drinks and fresh juices), Le Saigon Restaurant (23 floor European, Vietnamese and Thai Cuisine),lobby lounge, massage saloon, sauna, gym, table tennis, snooker table, free of charge parking lot, mini-mart shop, tailoring shop, laundry service, safety box, butler service, room service, telephone service with international calls, Wi-Fi internet, cars and motorbikes rent, taxi service, visas service (Cambodia), meeting/ seeing off to Suvarnabhumi airport, tour service.
Daily rent includes daily maid service, free bottled water.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hotel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- Air Conditioning
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast not included
- Fax Service
- Free Parking
- House Keeping
- Laundry Facilities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Tours/Travel Desk
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Abricole Pattaya (by Siam Partner Co., Ltd.)
329/4 Moo 12 Pratamnak Rd.
Soi 2, Nongprue, Banglamung
Chonburi, 20150, Thaiand
Pattaya Hill Resort is located in a serene hilltop setting overlooking both Pattaya Bay and Jomtien Beach. This prime location provides our suites with some of the best views along the entire coastline and easy Baht Bus access to both Pattaya and Jomtien.
* Pattaya Hill Resort is located on the Baht Bus line for both Pattaya and Jomtien. The fare is approx 20-50 Baht. To Pattaya Walking Street area is about 5 minutes, to Jomtien beach about 10 minutes.
* Pratumnak Park, an ideal spot for strolling, jogging, or just enjoying spectacular views is about a five minute walk from the hotel.
* The Beach area is approximately a 15 minutes� walk from the PATTAYA HILL RESORT or you can use hotel�s transports which transfer you to the beach area.
* The hotel can arrange private car / driver to/from Bangkok or most any other destination for a nominal cost.
* There is also a motorbike taxi and Baht Bus charter stand just outside the hotel from entrance.
* You can get up from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya by bus, if you buy bus ticket on 1 level of Suvarnabhumi airport (price � 200 THB, time for a way � about 2 hours, bus�s schedule � 08.00 a.m., 10.00 a.m., 12.00 a.m., 02.00 p.m., 04.00 p.m., and 06.00 p.m.). In Pattaya you arrive to North Bus Terminal and from there you get up by taxi of by Bath Bus (price � approx 100-150 THB, time for a way � about 20-30 minutes) to Pattaya Hill Resort.
- Walking Street
- Bali Hai Pier
- View point
- Big Buddha Temple
- Pratamnak Park