Red Inn Court
A Heritage Experience for the Weary Traveler, Red Inn Court is a boutique eco-guesthouse centrally located in Georgetown, Penang, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Every stay becomes a memorable experience characterizes the hospitality one can expect from Red Inn Court. Your stay will be infused within an oasis of myriad cultural experiences that make up our heritage. Use our guesthouse as the starting point to a day of exploration. Many of Penang's prime heritage attractions are only minutes away. After a long day's walkabout, return to the warmth among friends and little home conveniences.
We offer free Wi-Fi, free breakfast, free use of Internet PCs, a kitchenette, a Lanna area, in-house movies, free flow hot/cold drinking water, book exchange, lounge area, hot spa showers and that little extra touch unique to us.
Our eco-guesthouse is built for leaving a very small impact on the environment; heat-recycled hot spa showers, all lighting use LEDs, an active recycling program, eco-ventilators, automated lighting for bathrooms, etc.
1. Check-in time: 2.00 PM
Check-out time: 12.00 Noon
2. Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere inside the building. This is an old heritage property with extensive wooden flooring.
3. Free Towel and Blanket are provided to each guest. Extra Towel or Blanket will incur an additional charge MYR 5.00/each.
4. Our eco-guesthouse is built for leaving minimal impact on the environment; heat-recycled hot spa showers, all LED lighting, active recycling program, wind-ventilators, automated lighting
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book exchange
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes not included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Guesthouse InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Free Towel and Blanket are provided to each guest. Extra Towel or Blanket will incur an additional charge MYR 5.00/each. 2. Help us go green. Our eco-guesthouse is built for leaving a very small impact on the environment; heat-recycled hot spa showers, all lighting use LEDs, an active recycling program, wind-ventilators, automated lighting for bathrooms and common areas, energy saving card system etc.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Penang International Airport to Red Inn Court by:
1. Bus (No. 401): Stops at Ferry Jetty Bus Terminal. From there, please hop on to the ' Free Shuttle Bus with the CAT sign'. Ask the bus driver to drop you near the ' Goddess of Mercy Temple' or' The Star Publication'. Our nearest landmark is the ' Broadway Budget Hotel'. Our guesthouse is right next door to Broadway . Estimated travel time is 45 to 50 mins.
2. Taxi: Please ask the taxi driver to drop you in the Georgetown area beside the 'Goddess of Mercy Temple' along Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling (also called Pitt St). From the Temple, we are diagonally across the road (or in front of a row of flower stalls). Estimated travel time is 35 to 40 min.
We are located right in the heart of heritage Penang along the 'Street of Harmony'. Take your pick of faith. The 200-year old Goddess of Mercy Temple is across the street on the right. Continue and you'll come to the St George's Anglican Church. For culture, Little India is behind us. Chinatown itself a mere 10 minutes walk away to our left. As you walk there, you'll be distracted by Masjid Kapitan Keling, Sri Mahamariamman Temple, Khoo Kongsi and quaint Armenian Street.