Britannia on William
Welcome to Britannia on William, one of Perth's best backpackers. Situated in the heart of Northbridge, and only minutes from the city, Britannia is
Photo ID is required to check in, either Passport or non local Drivers license. Linen is supplied and Check in time is midday of the day of arrival. Britannia on William is a budget accommodation. Britannia is a no smoking hostel. There is a courtyard available for smokers
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle parking
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
A valid international passport but shown upon check in.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
There are many ways to reach Britannia hostel on 253 William St Northbridge 6003 from both the T1/T2 and T3/T4 airport terminals, the cheapest option being public transport and the most direct being to catch a taxi or an Uber.
- Terminal 1 and 2 Bus Route 380 daily between the Elizabeth Quay Bus Station in the Perth city centre and T1 and T2. This service runs until 1:10am Monday to Friday and resumes again at 5.10am.
- Terminal 3 and 4 Bus Route 40 operates 7 days a week between Elizabeth Quay Bus Station and T3/T4 via Great Eastern Highway, offering the most direct route between Perth Airport and Perth City. This service runs until 12:12am Monday to Friday and resumes again at 05:03am.
- You may view all travel times at www.transperth.com Travel time is usually around 45 minutes. From Elizabeth Quay Bus terminal we are located a short 5-10 minute walk up William St a few Streets North of the Bridge.
There are also companies that run shuttle busses however this requires a reservation prices start from $25.00.
- www.justtransfers.com.au 0400 366 893
- www.perthcityshuttle.com.au 0427 438 533
The number for a Taxi is 13 13 30
Uber is a cheaper option but you will need to be or join to become a member of their service www.uber.com/en-AU/
Walking distance from all major Perth attractions and the Perth Central Train Station, Britannia on William boasts the best located backpackers hostel in Perth! Let us be your home base during your stay in Perth.