African Lily Lodge - Affordable Suites
Spacious Self-Catering Rooms in the center of Phalaborwa. Only 3km to Kruger National Park Gate, PMC Mine and Foskor Mine.
African Lily is ideal to park your packed caravan or trailer and plug in your fridge while you enjoy the first or last night of your holiday in one of our Standard Self Catering Rooms with hot water and air-con for those hot sunny days.
If you on a business trip NO worry we offer Free Wi-Fi Internet in our lounge area to make sure you always connected and ready for that big business deal.
* Private entrances
* Double and two single beds (max 4 persons per family room)
* TV with selected DSTV
* Roof fan and Air conditioning
* Work desk
* En suite-bathroom with Bath and Shower
* Clean Linen and Towels provided
* Private Kitchen - complete with crockery, cutlery, kettle, fridge, toaster, electric frying pan and microwave
Services / General:
* Free Wi-Fi in reception area - open daily from: 06:00 till 18:00
* Communal Braai/BBQ facilities
* Communal swimming pool
* Safe undercover parking at Reception area with Security daily
* Walking distance to all shops and restaurants
* Carwash across the road
* Engen convenient 24hour Shop across the road
* TransLux and City to City bus stop across the road at Engen filling station
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Parking
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Swimming Pool
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Please follow the new road signs to the center of Phalaborwa town only 3 km from the Phalaborwa gate - central entrance to the world famous Kruger National Park.
Come and enjoy our year-round sunshine in a tranquil haven in the centre of Phalaborwa. We give you the best of both worlds secluded gardens with prolific bird life. Co-ordinates S23 56.808 E31 08.257
Kruger National Park Info:
* Phalaborwa Gate times 06:00 till 18:00
* Sable Dam +/- 15min travelling
* Masorini +/- 30min travelling
* Lethaba Camp +/- 1hour travelling
* Olifanits Camp +/- 2hours travelling
* Mopani Camp +/- 2hours travelling
* Phalaborwa to Giriyondo Border Post +/- 100km, 2 hours travelling
* The border post closes at 14:00 in winter, and 15:00 in summer.