FIN Hostel Phuket Kata Beach
Situated in Kata Night Plaza, Kata Beach area, FIN Hostel is the perfect place to experience Phuket’s best surfing beach and its surroundings. Only a few minute from the Kata Beach and 20 minutes from Phuket downtown, with its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the Kata night plaza which is a perfect dining destination in Kata area.
At FIN Hostel, the excellent service and superior facilities make for fun and unforgettable stay. The hostel offers access to a vast array of services, including safety deposit boxes, common room, American kitchen, shops, free Wi-Fi.
At FIN Hostel Phuket Kata Beach we offer:
• Dorm Mixed ( 10 beds / 8 beds / 6 beds )
• Air-condition in all rooms
• Private in-room Locker
• Free WIFI
• Movie time with full HD 100” monitor
• Swimming Pool (in mid 2014)
• American Kitchen
• Laundry area
• Daily News Paper at Lobby
• 24 hours security
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Book exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Currency exchange
- Taxes included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Check in from 14:00 and check out until 12:00.
2. Cancellation policy: Cancellation made 7 days before arrival will be free of charge, otherwise full amount will be charged. For special deal is Non-Refundable.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
How to get to Kata Beach
From Phuket International Airport :
• Take a minibus to Kata Beach for 200 Baht (as of November 2013)
• Take Taxi or Tuk Tuk for 1000 Baht (as of March 2013)
From Phuket Town :
• Take a small open air bus (larger than a ‘song-thaew’) to Kata for 30 baht (as of 30/09/2012).
*Be Noted that these buses will initially pass Kata Beach and will make their first stop in Karon Beach, then they will wind back down to Kata and drop you near the beach.*
*Also the last public transit bus from Kata Beach to Phuket Town departs at 16:40.*
Situated in Kata Night Plaza, Kata Beach area, FIN Hostel is the perfect place to experience Phuket’s best surfing beach and its surroundings.
With just 5 minutes walk from the beach, Kata Night Plaza is the shopping center project by The Beach Group Phuket who wants to create the ‘Modern Shopping Center with Resort Style Ambiance’ in Kata.
Many Restaurant and shop for example ; Mussee Kata Hotel / Wine Connection / Cafe De Fin / Coffee Club / Pizza Company / Swensen's Ice Cream / BSC Shop.