Sunwest Apartment offers 33 comfortable private rooms at affordable rates in Phuket, Thailand. All rooms feature cable television, showers with hot and cold water, mini-fridge and unlimited high-speed internet (for a small charge).
We are conveniently located close to the centre of town (about 5 minutes' walk) but far enough away that we can offer a quiet, relaxing environment. Downtown Market is approximately 1.5km away. The nearest beach, which is about 18km away, is Patong, Phuket's most popular beach.
A complimentary, all-you-can-eat breakfast of toast, with butter or jam, tea, coffee and Ovaltine is served between 6:30 and 11:30am. We have a number of facilities including laundry, luggage storage and free parking.
All rooms feature with full of convenience equipment, such as Cable TV, mini-fridge, shower with hot and cold water.
- Check in time : 02.30 pm.
- - check out time from 12:00 am to 12:00 pm
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hotel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- House Keeping
- Luggage Storage
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hotel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Free !! breakfast is served between 07.00 until 10.00 am. ;
- Check in time : 02.30 pm. ;
- check out time from 12:00 am to 12:00 pm
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
FROM THE PHUKET INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
There are 3 options to reach us:
1. We recommend you to take a taxi which is on the arrival floor. It takes about 40 minute to reach us. The fare should be about 500 baht per one trip (Max. 3 Persons)
2. Alternatively, you can get on an airport bus to Phuket bus terminal and then take TUK TUK or taxi to us. The airport bus fare is 85 BAHT per person per one way. The service is available from 06.30 AM to 8.30 PM. The tuk tuk fare from Phuket bus terminal is about 50 - 100 BAHT. It depends on how you can negotiate with the tuk tuk driver. So, if your belonging is just only one backpack, we recommend you to take a motocycle taxi. The fare is 30 BAHT.
3. You can also take a mini bus to Phuket town and then take a TUK TUK to us. The mini bus are likely to leave when it's full.
By private car :
1. From the airport, turn right at Thep Krasattri (402)
2. continue on Thep Krasattri (402)
3. at the monument roundabout, take the 3rd exit to continue on Thep Krasattri (402)
4. at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit to continue on Phuket Road
5. Turn right at first intersection to stay on Kra Road
6. Cross the bridge, turn left to Phunphon Night plaza
FROM THE CENTRAL BUS TERMINAL AND ANY FERRY PORTS
To take a Tuk Tuk ( local taxi )or Taxi motor bike.. and ask to be taken to 'Sunwest apartment at PoonPhol Night Plaza, next to james cafe