Helvetia Pisa Tower
The Helvetia is located in the historical part of the town very close to the Leaning Tower, The Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna and the University, all just a few mkin walk
Cosy rooms provided with all comforts for a nice stay.
24 hrs canx policy.
Check in 1pm, check out 10.30am, CC accepted, breakfast not inclusive
- If the given credit/debit card should not be valid or does not cover the full amount of the reservation, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation without further notice.
- We reserve the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
- Payment is required at the check-in
- Breakfast is not included
- Reception is manned from 8 AM until midnight, guests that have not checked in by midnight of the arrival day will be considered as a no-show and charged according booking conditions
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Child Friendly
- Cots available
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the Pisa\'s Airport or Pisa Centrale Train Station take the “Lam Rossa” bus (after 8.30PM take the bus no. 21). Get off at Piazza Manin (bus stop “Torre 2”). Enter the Piazza dei Miracoli towards the Leaning Tower and turn the 3rd street on your right: Via Don Gaetano Boschi, and we\'re in number 31.
By car: As we are in the historical city centre, the hotel is in a limited traffic area. The car access to the limited traffic area is checked by video cameras. Once you enter the area you will need to buy a City Council permit from the hotel at a cost of € 10,00 per day. This permit is also valid for parking in the streets nearby.
Helvetia Pisa Tower enjoys a great location: the Leaning Tower is just round the corner! Literarily!
A few steps from Piazza dei Cavalieri and Piazza Garibaldi, we are within walking distance from all the monuments and museums as well as the shops, restaurants and nightlife.