Hostel Pisa Tower
Are you searching for central and cheap, guest accomodation in Pisa?
Possibly near to the leaning tower, the airport, railway station and the city center?
You got it!
Hostel Pisa Tower B&B is in fact, the cheapest and most central hostel in pisa, only a 2 mins walk from the famous leaning tower and 15 min, by bus, from the airport and the railway station !
Hostel pisa tower B&B is :
- a new hostel ( opened on 21st of june 2011 ) housed in a wonderful villa from the beginning of the past century (1931 !) , totally renovated and fully redecorated
- some rooms offer a fantastic direct view of the tower ! Come and take a photo !
- a warm and friendly place that welcomes travelers from all over the world. We have a wealth of experience in the industry and know what travelers value and need during their stay
- all the rooms are equipped with air-conditioning units
Please note we have a 48-hour cancellation policy. If you want to cancel or modify your reservation you have to send an email 48h before. Please take note that cancellations made after this time limit, will result a charge of your credit card equal to the first night of your stay !!
Hostel Pisa Tower B&B could apply a pre-authorization on the credit card used to book. This operation has the only purpose of ensuring that the credit card is still valid and has sufficient credit to guarantee the reservation. If the card is no longer valid, or does not have enough credit to cover the cost of the first night of the reservation, our staff will contact the guest asking him to provide a valid credit card and with enough credit. If the new attempt of pre-Authorization is not successful, HOSTEL PISA TOWER B&B has the authority to CANCEL the reservation due to the absence of contractual provision !!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Book exchange
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Taxes not included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 5 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
What is included :
- bed linen
- reception is opened everyday for check in from 8:00 - 01:30 am (in the night ! )
- 24h hot free showers
- free internet and wi-fi access !
- air conditioning in all rooms and common area
- private locker
- personal reading light
- personal power socket ( where to plug in your pc or recharge your mobile )
- free playstation 3 use ( fifa 12, pes11, granturismo 5, nba,nhl, top spin 4, call of duty and many others :) )
- free table tennis use
- free use of the barbecue
- free luggage store
- temporary parking for unloading luggage
- satellite tv provided by 43 plasma tv
- free cards drinking game and chess
- free use of the printer (up to a maximum of 3 free prints )
- taxes included
- free tour map
- no curfew or lock out
- late check out at 11:00 am
- free access to our incredible and amazing solarium terrace !
What is not included :
- rich and healthy continental italian breakfast
- rent a padlock, towel or hair dryer
- pick up service on request to airport or railway station only for € 9,99 ( up to three guests with their luggage )
earliest check in : after 14.00 pm
( please take note that only after 14:00 you can get in to the room, even if before, you can leave your luggage in our luggage storage ! )
latest check out : 11:00 am
Please take note of our reception/assistance time: 08:00-01:30 am ( in the night ! )
Hostel Pisa Tower is strategically positioned, less than two minutes; walk from the Leaning Tower at Miracles Square.
The city centre is five minutes' walk away, while the railway station is 10 minutes' bus ride or 20 minutes' walk away.
Airport Galileo Galilei is 15 minutes away by bus, or 35 minutes' walk.
You can reach Florence in an hour (by train, bus or car), San Gimignano and Siena in two hours (by train), Cinque Terre in an hour-and-a-half (by train) and Lucca in only 29 minutes (by train)!
...so don't just stop here for only one night!