The biggest, most popular and most comfortable located youth hostel in Pisa, just 5 minutes by walk from Pisa Centrale Train Station and only 12 minutes by walk from Pisa Airport. The most iconic sight; the world famous Leaning Tower of Pisa, will just be a pleasant and interesting 20 minutes walk. Otherwise a bus from the Airport and to the Leaning Tower stops right outside our door.
For us, Hostelling means appreciating the experience of Hostelling, the social aspect, the information, the different views, the "being part of a family" away from your own. The highlight of a hostel, is the common area, where people from all over the world meet, talk, socialize, play billiard, chess etc. Offering a huge indoor and outdoor area, and considering the size of our hostel and the large number of guests we can host, you will find a very social atmosphere, perfect for single travelers or friends but also for couples.
Our in-house Cafè/Restaurant is your best value and most tasty but healthy option for your breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Chill out cafè where you can enjoy your snacks and drinks, and a perfect social place to spend the evenings, surrounded by people that share your passions: travelling the world and making new friends.
Why staying with us?
- Biggest & coolest hostel in Pisa
- 24 hours Reception and Bar
- Free informations 24 hours a day by our friendly multilingual staff
- Top Value Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner available
- Buffets from 5€ available
- Drinks & snacks available to purchase all day long
- All ensuite rooms
- Air-Con in all rooms and common areas
- Power sockets on each bed
- Lockers in all dorms (padlock not provided, bring your own or buy one at reception for €1,99)
- Credit / Debit / Maestro cards accepted
- Spacious common area
- Free Wifi
- Free use of guest computer
- Free printing for your boarding pass or tickets
- Free quality personalized city map with all sights and informations marked
- Free Luggage storage before and after check-out
- Free secure bicycle parking
- Free Hairdryer and Straightener (on request)
- Open-air backyard with huge screen and large sitting area
- Rent Bikes from 5€ a day
- Laundry service (by payment)
- Towel hire (by payment)
- Private parking (by payment)
- On street parking (by payment)
- Free musical instruments; Piano and Guitar
- Free Pool, table football, ping pong and board games
PLEASE NOTE: 1€ City tax per person per night is required in cash upon check-in
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Vending Machines
- Wheelchair Friendly
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
• - Payment on arrival (cards accepted)
• - Check-in from 3PM (Free luggage storage before 3PM)
• - Check-out 12noon (Free luggage storage after check-out, until 8PM)
• - 1€ city tax per person per night is required in cash upon check-in
• - 5€ room key deposit is required in cash upon arrival, it will be returned on check-out
• - Bed sheets included
• - Towels, toiletries and padlocks are not included in room price, available for an extra fee on site
• - Guests are not allowed to bring/consume their own Alcohol bought outside of the Hostel
• - No guest kitchen available, we do have a small heating room equipped only with a stove, sink, microwave, kettle, No Fridge available. (cutlery or kitchen utensils / equipment are not provided, if you want to use the heating room, please bring your own)
• - Guests are not allowed to access the rooms during the daily cleaning time (12noon until 3PM) - Ground floor common area accessible 24 hours.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
- FROM PISA CENTRALE TRAIN STATION (WALKING 5 MINUTES)
Exit Pisa Centrale Train station and turn immediately right. You will be on Via Corridoni, which is the road where we are located. Walk for approximately 5 minutes, and you will find us on the right handside at builing number 29.
- FROM PISA AIRPORT (WALKING 12 MIN)
Exit the arrivals Hall, go straight and look for directions to Pisa Centro, walk along Via dell'Aeroporto until the end of it, cross the Bridge with the Train Tracks underneath (you'll see the Roof-top Red Hostel Sign in front of you), go down the stairs and turn right, this is Via Corridoni, the hostel is at number 29!
- BY BUS FROM PISA AIRPORT (4 MIN)
Take any CIty Bus from outside of arrivals hall (not the Pisa Mover), the Bus will go along Via Dell'Aeroporto, when crossing the bridge, press the Stop Button and be prepared to exit. We are the first building on the left side.
From Hostelworld reviews (Stephanie L. England)
Excellent hostel and exceptional location. Only a few mins walk from the train station and ~15 mins walk from the airport (even with a rucksack!). I usually stay close to a cities main attractions, but this time I chose not to. Great decision as it saved me two taxi fares. By following the yellow route on the hostel map I saw the Piazza dei Miracoli plus many minor sights - all in half a day.