Residencial Monte Carlo Porto
We are a small guest house, available 24 hours a day. Convenience, comfort and quietness available to our customers at a low price are our commitments.
We are located in a historic but renovated building, since the year 2009.
Besides comfortable and modern rooms we also have extra services that you can require: wake up call, luggage safe, parking lot (subject to fee) and laundry (subject to fee).
- Near to metro stop (Campo 24 de Agosto) - direct connection to airport
- No smoking policy
- Pets accepted after observation and authorizacion
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Taxes included
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Whatever transportation you choose, here�s how you can get to us:
- By plane, when you get to the airport please take the subway to �Campo 24 de Agosto� (it will take you about 20 minutes). Straight ahead through Avenida Fern�o de Magalh�es, in about 50 meters you will find �Residencial Monte Carlo� on your left side.
- By train, get to Campanh� train station. Here it is possible to take the subway and only two exits away you will find �Campo 24 de Agosto� station.
- By car, whether you came from north or south, you will enter Porto city through V.C.I. You should stay on this fast route until the exit �Antas� appears. Then you will enter Avenida Fern�o de Magalh�es and keep going south until the end of this road (about 1000 meters away) where you will find on your right side �Residencial Monte Carlo�
Historic Centre of Porto - World Heritage