Residencial Monte Carlo Porto
We are a small guest house, available 24 hours a day. Convenience, comfort and quietness available to our customers at a low price are our commitments.
We are located in a historic but renovated building, since the year 2009.
Besides comfortable and modern rooms we also have extra services that you can require: wake up call, luggage safe, parking lot (subject to fee) and laundry (subject to fee).
- Near to metro stop (Campo 24 de Agosto) - direct connection to airport
- No smoking policy
- Pets accepted after observation and authorizacion
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Taxes included
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Whatever transportation you choose, heres how you can get to us:
- By plane, when you get to the airport please take the subway to Campo 24 de Agosto (it will take you about 20 minutes). Straight ahead through Avenida Ferno de Magalhes, in about 50 meters you will find Residencial Monte Carlo on your left side.
- By train, get to Campanh train station. Here it is possible to take the subway and only two exits away you will find Campo 24 de Agosto station.
- By car, whether you came from north or south, you will enter Porto city through V.C.I. You should stay on this fast route until the exit Antas appears. Then you will enter Avenida Ferno de Magalhes and keep going south until the end of this road (about 1000 meters away) where you will find on your right side Residencial Monte Carlo
Historic Centre of Porto - World Heritage