At Drummers Hostel & Apartments
The Apartments and Hostel U Bubenicku are located in Central Prague and offer cheap prices in newly reconstructed rooms..
The complex of hostel, apartments and beautiful old Czech restaurant is one of the cheapest in centre of Prague.It is located close to the historical city centre, near Charles square and national theatre. We offer 4 private suites, 9 shared rooms, by tram- 2 minutes, underground- 5 minutes.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast not included
- Currency exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Take a taxi in Prague is not the cheapest way to travel arround in general. Please be aware of taxi driver prices. To get from main reilway station to our place takes 8 minutes, the price is approx. 500 CZK. Before you get in the taxi ask the taxi driver how much he charges to prevent yourself from being ripped off.
By subway station Karlovo n�m�st� (Charles square)
- exit the underground station by the exit �Resslova ulice; tram Nusle�; go straight ahead (ca. 200 m), cross a street, pass the Sony building and turn left to the Mysl�kova street. Go ahead (ca. 150 m).
By tram: station Karlovo n�měst� (lines 3, 6, 14, 18, 22, 24)
- make sure that the park is on your right. Go ahead along the left side of the street (ca. 200 m), cross the Odborů street, pass the Sony building and turn left to the Mysl�kova street. Go ahead (ca. 150 m).
By tram: station Jir�skovo n�měst� (lines 17, 21)
- make sure, that the river is on the left. Go ahead (ca. 100 m) and turn the second street right (Mysl�kova street). Then go ahead to the property (ca 20 m).
By train: Main Railway Station
- exit the railway station and turn right; go straight ahead to the tramway station (ca. 70 m). Take the tram 9 (direction S�dli�tě Řepy) and go to the Lazarsk� station (4 stops). Get off the tram, go ahead, cross the Sp�len� street, turn left and after ca. 10 m turn right. Cross the street to the left side of the street and go ahead (ca. 150 m).
Our property is situated in the Center of Prague
(District 2) in a historic building in face of the river Vltava.
- 5min WALK from Charles Bridge
- 5 min WALK from the Old Town Square
- 5 min WALK from the Wenceslav Square
- 3 min WALK from Charles square (one of the biggest squares in Europe) - tram connection, the metro line B, airport shuttle transport.
- 15 min WALK from the Main Railway Station (Hlavní nádrazi), Masaryk Station (Masarykovo nádrazi), Bus Station Florenc