We totally have the best location ever!! Our hostel is located in a historic building from the 16th century with renaissance ceilings. It's perfectly located walking distance from most of the greatest hot spots around Prague. We're 150 meters from the Old Town Square. Damn right, it's literally a stone's throw away. We're about 400m from CHARLES BRIDGE, and less than that from Wencelas square. The hostel is surrounded by some cafes, restaurants, bars, clubs, pubs and great shops.
***Hostel Homer is all about chillaxing all cool. Come and meet backpackers from around the world over a nice cup of tea or wine. We have a communal kitchen that is fully stocked with all the amenities you need to prepare your food along with simple spices and pasta gratis. Our common room is furnished with a fine cinemascope for your viewing pleasure. As for getting about town our friendly staff is always willing to point you in the right direction, or give you suggestions on what places to visit. We also provide private tours about town by car, and work in tandem with guided pub crawls to the hottest bars and clubs in town.***
- 24h reception
- FREE wi-fi, FREE lockers, FREE towels, FREE tea, FREE linens, FREE city maps, FREE slippers hire, FREE day storage after check out, FREE hairdryer hire, FREE spice and pasta
- 12bed, 6bed and 5bed mix dorms
- luxorious double room
- 4bed deluxe female dorm with own fully equipped kitchen
- Clean and spacious rooms
- Immaculate bathrooms with spacious shower or bathtube
- Hang out areas, common room, terrace
- In cinema scope: hostel cinema
- Supermarket 2 mins from the hostel
- Large modern equipped kitchen
- Hot shower nonstop
- Book swap
- Many discounts, pub crawl tickets etc.
Check-in: from 2:00 pm (It is possible to store your luggage earlier)
Check-out: 10:30 am
No smoking area
Groups of 10 or more will be asked to provide refundable security deposit on arrival /100eur/
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book exchange
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pet Friendly
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
HOW TO FIND US:
Address: Melantrichova 11, 110 00 Praha 1
From the Airport:
1. Take bus 119 to Dejvicka Station, from the A line (green) to Můstek. Get off at Můstek, go direction 'Na Mustku', and take the escalator infront of you and go up to the street (Na můstku) then just walk straight. You'll see us the left side with A 'Hostel' sign in red lettering on the white table (opposite to another hostel), Melantrichova street 11. Go through the courtyard (restaurant Pulcinela) and ring the bell.
2. There are also shuttle buses which take you from airport to the city centre.(which costs 300czk)
From Florenc bus station:
Take Metro line B (yellow) to Můstek. Cross line A before you leave the metro. From the metro walk towards Můstek. Use escalator in front of you and go straight at Na můstku Street. You'll see us the left side with A 'Hostel' sign in red lettering on the white table (opposite to another hostel), Melantrichova street 11. Go through the courtyard (restaurant Pulcinela) and ring the bell.
From the Main train station:
15-20 mins walking - across Wenceslaus Square direction Old town square. Take Na můstku Street (You'll see the 'New Yorker' on your right side) go straight, till you reach Melantrichova street. You'll see us the left side with A 'Hostel' sign in red lettering on the white table (opposite to another hostel), Melantrichova street 11. Go through the courtyard (restaurant Pulcinela) and ring the bell.
From the Holesovice Station:
Take the C Metro line to the Museum, from the Museum take the A line to Mustek. Get off the metro and go towards Můstek. Use escalator in front of you and up towards Na můstku Street and go straight till you reach Melantrichova street. You'll see us the left side with A 'Hostel' sign in red lettering on the white table (opposite to another hostel), Melantrichova street 11. Go through the courtyard (restaurant Pulcinela) and ring the bell.
Various costs of transportation:
Tram, Metro, or bus Ticket: 24 czk
The closest places to park are the Rudolfinum Parking Garage, or underground parking garage in the PALLADIUM shopping centre which cost 650czk per 24hours.
Taxi: 00420 226 000 226 ****ask for the price before you get in.***
Airport - Hostel HOMEr - cca 500 czk
Florenc - Hostel HOMEr- cca 200 czk
Holesovice - Hostel HOMEr - cca 240 czk
Main train station - Hostel HOMEr - cca 150 czk
Do not pay more!!!
- 100 meters from OLD TOWN SQUARE
- 4min walk from Charles Bridge
- 1min walk from Wenceslaus Square (metro stop MUSTEK)
- 3min walk from Jewish Quarter
- Best restaurant, pubs, clubs are a stone's throw of our hostel