The first and only hostel in the Punta Cana - Bavaro area of Dominican Republic. Comfortable and cheap place for independent travelers, young students, friends, couples or families who want to enjoy vacations in a place with a friendly atmosphere and easy access to the beach. Welcome home ;)
If you are tired of the concept of all inclusive resorts and still want to enjoy vacations in the eternal summer of Dominican Republic, there is no better place for you.
Great location, just 3 min walk from the wonderful beach makes your stay here even more enjoyable.
Our hostel provides a high level of security and the rooms are cleaned on a daily basis, we want you to feel like home and we care a lot about you being comfortable here.
Our friendly staff will be happy to serve you continental breakfast in the morning(included in the price) and provide you with a free cup of coffee during the day. Feel free to use our cooking amenities to prepare a great meal for yourself.
Our terrace overlooking the street is a perfect place to enjoy a glass of beer in the evening observing beautiful Dominican sunset.
We have specially equipped living room with TV, books and comfortable pillows where you can relax in the rainy day meeting other travelers.
Wi-Fi is included in the price.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- 24 hour security
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Included
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours Travel Desk
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
We don´t have curfew hours, but we respect our neighbors and all the guests. That is why no any loud noise is allowed after 11p.m.
Check in is at 3 p.m.
Check out is at 12 p.m.
The prior reservation is required, so if you are thinking to stay don´t forget to make a booking here or drop us a line.
Passport or ID is required on check in
Check in: 3 p.m. (passport required for check in)
Check out: 12 p.m.
Credit Cards not accepted as payment upon arrival
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Punta Cana International Airport:
1. If you take a Taxi, just tell Taxi Driver - Los Corales de Bavaro. Our Building is after the bakery - it is the orange one with a Bavaro Hostel surf board on it. Please, to make sure that you find us, check the website for the detailed maps and check the confirmation e-mail that we send you :)
2. If you go by car, take Bulevar Turistico del Este, then turn right to the Avenida Barcelo and go straight passing by San Juan shopping center, Barcelo Hotel, Palma Real Shopping center, Now Larimar Hotel. Then on the big curve you will see a Plaza El Dorado sign, in this point the main road will go to the left and you need to continue straight until the next intersection. You will see our Building - it is the orange one with a Bavaro Hostel sign on it.
From Santo Domingo:
1. If you take an express bus just tell the driver to leave you in the entrance of Los Corales de Bavaro. Our Building is the orange one with a Bavaro Hostel sign on it
2. If you go by car, when you reach Veron - the town before Bavaro, take Avenida Barcelo and go straight passing by San Juan shopping center, Barcelo Hotel, Palma Real Shopping center, Now Larimar Hotel. Then on the big curve you will see a Plaza El Dorado sign, in this point the main road will go to the left and you need to continue straight until the next intersection. You will see our Building - it is the orange one with a Bavaro Hostel sign on it.
Just a 20 min ride from the airport and you are here! The perfectly located Bavaro Hostel gives you easy access to all the facilities of the area - bars, restaurants, spa centers, rent-a-car services, local excursions, diving, surfing and kite surfing courses. One of the best beaches of Punta Cana with amazing white sand is just 3 min walk away. We are always happy to help you to explore the local sights and show the culture of the country.