Auberge de Jeunesse Maeva Quebec
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Non Smoking
- Taxes not included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before arrival
Check-in: between 3.00 pm and 9.00 pm
Check-out: before 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon arrival: Cash Only!
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are included.
Reception is open between 8.00 am and 11.00 pm daily
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
How to get to Auberge Maeva:
* From the train station and bus, take the St Paul in front of the station and turn right towards the west to the junction of Du Pont Street. Turn right onto Du Pont, and then take the second left intersection: St. Francois East. You will find the hostel on the left side of the street, 30 meters away.
* From Highway 40 of Montreal, continue without taking any out. Highway 40 becomes Charest Blvd. Upon reaching the city center, take the street to the left of the Crown. At the second intersection, turn right: East St Francois. You will find the hostel on the right side of the street, 300 meters away.
* The Jean Lesage International Airport offers a Bus (78) to visit the city center but it is very rare and is long enough. You can ideally take a taxi. Approximate cost: $ 35. The hostel is just a twenty minute drive from the airport.
The hostel is easily recognizable by its blue fa�ade.
Parking:from friday 4pm to monday 10am(week-end)To park your car on St-Fran�ois street is free and it`s easy to find a spot.The rest of the week 1h parking(free)
Located 10 minutes walk from Old Quebec, Maeva is ideally placed to see and experience the magnificent city of Qu�bec. You can easily walk to all attractions of the city: Chateau Frontenac Historical Parks (Park Artilerie, etc. ), Parliament, Citadelle, Observatoire de la Capitale ... with all local services (bars, restaurants, supermarkets) Maeva is a few steps away from Old Port, its public market and art galleries St-Paul.
Parking free on the street week-end(friday 4pm to monday 10am)