Hostal La Posada Colonial
Fantastic colonial property very well located in the old town of Quito. It has a great cozy atmosphere in the middle of a cobble-stone street. It is administered and attended by the owner himself. Services included in the price: Wi-fi (free internet), well equipped kitchen, reception 24 hours, restaurant, terrace, BBQ and garage. The price also includes taxes. You do not have to worry because we provide soap and towels.
Other services not included in the price are: Laundry area, taxi service 24hours and guided tours.
Extremely competitive prices that you will not find anywhere else with such great quality. In other words: The quality-price ratio is unbeatable compared to any other hostel/hotel in Quito.
The property is 50 meters close to the 'Cumandá Bus Station' which takes you anywhere within the city (Buses cost only 25 cents). It is also only two blocks far from 'La Ronda' which is a beautiful picturesque street full of restaurants, pubs with live music and typical ecuadorian places. You can see 'El Panecillo' (symbolic statue of the city) right from the terrace of the property.
It is the perfect choice if you want to rest in the heart of the old town of Quito. A quiet clean place to stay with friendly, patient, bilingual and helpful staff. Let us know if you can find somewhere else with such great colonial and family atmosphere with prices this low.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the Airport: We suggest to take a taxi. It will cost you about 8 dollars.
- From Terminal Quitumbe:
1. We suggest to take the Trolebus from 'Estacin Quitumbe' to 'Estacin Cumand', take your right and walk downstairs. Then, take Calle Paredes. Walk 50 meters. The property is located on the right of the street.
2. Or, take a taxi. It will cost you about 26-30 dollars.
- From Terminal Carceln: We suggest to take a taxi . It will cost you about 8-10 dollars
* 50 meters near 'CumandÃï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½ÃÂ¯ÃÂ¿ÃÂ½Ãï¿½ÃÂ¯Ãï¿½ÃÂ¿Ãï¿½ÃÂ½Ãï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãï¿½ÃÂ¯Ãï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãï¿½ÃÂ¿Ãï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãï¿½ÃÂ½Ãï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½ÃÂ¯ÃÂ¿ÃÂ½Ãï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãï¿½ÃÂ¯Ãï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½ÃÂ¯ÃÂ¿ÃÂ½Ãï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãï¿½ÃÂ¿Ãï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½ÃÂ¯ÃÂ¿ÃÂ½Ãï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãï¿½ÃÂ½Ãï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½ÃÂ¯ÃÂ¿ÃÂ½Ãï¿½ÃÂ¯Ãï¿½ÃÂ¿Ãï¿½ÃÂ½Ãï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãï¿½ÃÂ¯Ãï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãï¿½ÃÂ¿Ãï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãï¿½ÃÂ½Ãï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½ÃÂ¯ÃÂ¿ÃÂ½Ãï¿½ÃÂ¯Ãï¿½ÃÂ¿Ãï¿½ÃÂ½Ãï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½ÃÂ¯ÃÂ¿ÃÂ½Ãï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãï¿½ÃÂ¡ Bus Station'.
* Two blocks near 'Plaza Santo Domingo'
* Two blocks near 'La Ronda'