FREE airport transport IN or OUT if you stay 3+ consecutive nights, for 1-2 night stays the price is $10 per person, better impossible! (Regular prices for 1-3 people: bus+taxi $15 per person, taxi $26, private transfer $45)
Also FREE City Tour to the Old Town. Vehicle+walking total 2.5 hours, Tuesdays at 09:00 and Thursdays at 09:30, this even if you stay 1 night! We are the only ones that can offer professional local, bilingual guides. Entrances and meals not included.
And Equator tour. Vehicle+walking total 3 hours, including Monument, IntiÑan and Pululahua volcano, Mon, Wed and Fri, only US$ 10 per person, even if you stay 1 night! Transportation and bilingual guide included. Entrances and meals not included.
Included in the price: airport transportation (see conditions above), city tour, the best breakfast in town, Internet and wireless, linen, towels, rooms with cable TV (yeah: English and local channels), maps of the city, luggage storage, guest kitchen, coffee and tea all day, day and night activities, bilingual and friendly staff, no curfew and 24 hours reception, and much more!
Optional extras: Equator tour 3H $10 per person, laundry (wash and dry) $1,50 per kilo, Spanish lessons $4 per person per hour, minibar, phone calls, bikes, etc.
- Galapagos Last Minute cruises, from $150 per person per day; 4 – 8 days
- Cuyabeno (Amazonas Rainforest), from $190, 4 or 5 days tours
- 1 day shared tours: Otavalo, Quilotoa, Mindo, Antisana, Papallacta, etc., $45-50 per person
JOIN US FOR THE FOLLOWING CELEBRATIONS:
- So far Ecuador has won all the Qualifier matches to Russia 2018, join us for the games to see how we go! Enter the draw for our National Team T-Shirt if you guess the final score right! 600 mL beer Pilsener at only $1,50: Nov 12 16:00 ECU vs Uruguay and Nov 17 16:30 Venezuela vs ECU.
- Nov 28. Thanksgiving dinner. We celebrate thanksgiving our way in Ecuador, so the best time to eat like Ecuadorians and be thankful for everything. At the end, we'll share traditional games, like 40 (Cuarenta – a traditional cards game) in preparation for the next holiday tradition. Dinner is only $5 per person for various meats, rice, potatoes and soft drinks; you are more than welcome to bring drinks, dessert, salad, etc!
- Dec 3-5. Fiestas de Quito. Quito's foundation festivies must be celabrated BIG! That is why we will be sharing traditional drinks, a 40 tournament (Cuarenta – a traditional cards game), etc. All free!
- Dec 25. Christmas dinner. Including turkey with all the trimmings and stuffing, rice, potatoes, salad, soft drinks, wine, dessert, etc! All for only $10 per person.
- Dec 31. Año Viejo. We will have dinner like at Christmas and at midnight we will celebrate traditions: fireworks, burning, jumping and hitting the “año viejo” to punish 2015, lentils for money on 2016, eating grapes for good luck, wearing yellow underwear for love and running around the block with luggage to travel next year! All for only $10 per person.
- Jan 4-6. Diablada de Pillaro. We will travel down to Pillaro to be part of the traditional dancing of the Pillaro Devils! Only $35 per person, total 8 hours, including transportation, bilingual guide and visit to Pillaro, with stops along the way.
- Feb Carnival. We will be “playing” Carnival the traditional Ecuadorian way!
- Feb 14. Valentine's Day. Or Dia de los Enamorados in Ecuador OR Dia del Amor y la Amistad. We will be giving just a little present from us!
- Mar 8. Travellers Inn 9th Aniversary and you will be the honoured one! Celebrate with us!
- Mar 25. Holly week, we will attend the traditional parade in the old town, including a city tour, for FREE!
Besides, at nights we are constantly sharing empanadas, hamburguers, BBQ, pizza and Ecuadorian movie nights!
ABOUT US: we are a family run bussiness since 2007, offering the best accommodation at very low rates. We have traveled around the world so we know what are the Travellers needs and so we know the main aspects during your stay are:
-Location: yeah, we are not in the Old Town, but we can show you there with our FREE city tour, besides we are in a nice area of La Mariscal where all the bars and restaurants are, and we are much better connected with the rest of the city (airport, Equator, bus stations, public transport, etc), and we are not that far from the Old Town anyway. We are located on a very quiet street!
-Services: we make sure that you get the most of your money by offering a wide range of services and extras at very low prices (and sometimes even for free), we know travelling can be exhausting -and expensive- so we want to be an oasis for you!
-Staff: well, being the family run bussiness we are, we will do our best to suit your needs, always with a smile, and trying to make you feel at home! We do not have a salary to work for, we work for our future! Please feel free to ask us anything! We are family of bilingual professionals.
-Cleanliness: I gotta be honest here: the head of the family (Carlos father) is a former Colonel of the Ecuadorian Army, so he like things neat! Everything has to be perfect! So, we have to keep it that way cleaning all day long!
-Comfort: our rooms are first quality, we do not have bunk beds, matresses are really comfy and we have private and shared bathrooms, 24 hours hot water and parking available, also our common areas are niiice!
-Prices: you will see that our prices are ridiculously low for all we have to offer, there is no trick, no hidden charges, nothing! Even all taxes are included. The only thing is that if you have to pay with a Credit Card or PayPal, there is a little surcharge of 4,5%, but having these alternative methods of payment is another bonus, right? Pilar (the mother) is an accountant, so she knows how to keep prices low!
Finally, we have to mention that we started as a Travel Agency / Tour Operator back in 2004 and so that is why we can offer first quality tours at very low prices! We offer Rainforest tours, Galapagos tours and cruises, land tours, tourist transportation, airtickets, etc., everything very convenient.
So, we will always be waiting for you. Welcome!!!
Travellers Inn is an antique mansion, steeped into history and is part of the city's rich heritage. It was previously owned by the quitea aristocracy in the early 20th Century, and is now at your service...
Quito - Ecuador
Remember, we are located in front of the Spain Embassy.
Airport pick up (see conditions)
Travellers Inn is the best option in Quito with a charming and familiar environment, so you will feel at home!
If you want to experience the culture, this is an ecuadorian family bussiness. Run by Pilar, even she speaks 'poquito' English, you will always be greeted with a smile and offered care and personal attention. Our staff will always try to suit your needs and there is always someone around who speaks English.
We have first quality bedrooms (no bunk beds), with private/shared bathrooms and 24 hours hot water, TV, Cable TV on living room, phone, Free Wireless Internet, security boxes, wake up call and daily room service. We offer Free High Speed Internet, parking, laundry service (USD 1,50 per kilo), Spanish lessons (USD 4 per hour), Bike rental, 24 hours reception and NO curfew. For your comfortable stay, we have adopted full security measures.
Inside Travellers Inn, there is a Travel Agency offering tours to anywhere in Ecuador, airplane tickets and the best tours to the Galapagos. Our guides, drivers and employees are all professional and they speak English, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
We have the last technology for purifying water, using 6 processes, so you can enjoy our fresh juices in your breakfast or any drink you have. We support the Earth with our different campaigns.
There are communal areas and yards. There is a beautiful garden and you will wake up with the singing birds, which is admirable in the center of the city.
We are located within walking distance from the best bars, clubs, restaurants, etc. But, at the same time, in such a quiet environment for a relaxing night .
- Huge Breakfast Included (Other Meals On Request)
- Free Maps of Quito and Pichincha
- Free Internet and Free Wireless Internet
- FreeTravel Information and advice
- Spanish Lessons (USD 4,00 per Hour)
- Laundry Service (USD 1,50 per Kilo)
- Bike Rental (the lowest rates in Ecuador)
- Fully Equiped Guest Kitchen Available
- Mini Bar (the lowest prices)
- NO Curfew
- Free Luggage Storage
- Tv and Telephone in Every Room (Wake Up Call)
- Private/Shared Bathrooms (24 Hours Hot Water)
- Free Towels and Linen Included
- The Best and Cheapest Tours
- Nice and Friendly Staff
- And Lots More...!
Conditions for the free pick up service:
1. If you have booked:
- At least 3 consecutive nights in a room with private bathroom.
- At least 4 consecutive nights in a room with shared bathroom.
2. If your flight arrives from 07:00 to 22:00.
We have very reasonable rates for airport pickups.
Taxes are included on the price.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book exchange
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Card phones
- Ceiling fan
- Child Friendly
- Cots available
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Currency exchange
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safety Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
- Wheelchair Accessible
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Well, if you decided not to use our transportation service from the airport or if you are arriving at any of the bus stations, coming from any other point of the city or arriving on a Direct bus from Colombia or Perú, the easiest way to arrive here is by taxi. We are located on La Pinta E4-435 and Amazonas avenue, 2 blocks south of the Marriott Hotel, across the street from the Spain Consulate. Taxis are not very expensive in Ecuador.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT:
Please note that not all of the public transportation in Quito may be available 24 hours. When taking public transport you can always ask the driver or the helper if the bus will work for you. To stop a bus (except Trole, Metro Bus and Ecovia) you have to "wave" it. You have to pay cash (up to 20 dollars bills are accepted). Always be CAREFUL with PICKPOCKETS!
-If you arrive to Mariscal Sucre airport: this is the only airport in Quito. As you have cleared your luggage, you can take the Aeroservicios bus that will take you to the old airport, leave the old airport and cross Amazonas avenue and you can take any bus that goes all Amazonas avenue, after around 20 minutes and when you see the Marriott hotel on the left you get off the bus (no set stop). You will be very close to La Pinta street, and so we are 20 meters from Amazonas avenue. Walk on La Pinta and you will see us on the left side.
-If you arrive to Carcelen bus station: you will arrive here when coming from Otavalo, Ibarra, Tulcán or any other city from the north of Quito. Once in Carcelén you have to leave the station to Eloy Alfaro avenue and take the bus in the same side of the street. Take any bus that goes all Amazonas avenue, after around 30 minutes and when you see the Marriott hotel on the left you get off the bus (no set stop). You will be very close to La Pinta street, and so we are 20 meters from Amazonas avenue. Walk on La Pinta and you will see us on the left side.
-If you arrive to La Ofelia bus station: you will arrive here when coming from any of the towns in the north west of Quito such as Mindo. In the same station is the begining of the Metro bus so you can take any Metro bus, after around 30 minutes you will get to the 14th stop: Seminario Mayor, you have to leave the station and go to Colón avenue, which is the biggest one around there that goes down; you can walk this avenue for around 800 meters to Amazonas Avenue or take any bus that goes down the same Avenue. In Amazonas Avenue make a left and go for 2 blocks, turn right on La Pinta street and you will see us on the left side.
-If you arrive to Quitumbe bus station: you will arrive here if you come from any other point of the country. This is the begining of Trole bus and you can take C2Q, C5 and 24 horas lines (you can always ask). Trole is the biggest in Quito, so you have to take this for around 30 minutes and around 30 stops. You have to get off on Colon avenue and walk on Colon the part that is not uphill but rather flat. You can walk this avenue for around 400 meters to Amazonas Avenue or take any bus that goes down the same Avenue. In Amazonas Avenue make a left and go for 2 blocks, turn right on La Pinta street and you will see us on the left side.
-If you come from any other point of the city and the closest is Ecovia, you can take it to Orellana stop. leave the station and go towards the shopping mall you will see Unicentro, go to the left of it and take La Niña street (besides the mall) to the right walk on La Niña for 5 blocks and then make a left on Juan Leon Mera, go for 1 block and then turn right, you will see us on the right side.
-If you take any other bus, you have to take any that goes all Amazonas (coming from the north) or all Juan Leon Mera (coming from the south) or all Colon (coming from some points of the south). You have to get off anywhere between Orellana avenue on the north and Colon avenue on the south, Juan León Mera or Amazonas. La Pinta street is located between this 4 main avenues.
NOTE: Cumanda bus station and all the small stations from the bus companies no longer exist. All the busses arrive to the major stations mentioned above. It is always easier to get a taxi and not very expensive!
We are on La Mariscal, 2 blocks from the JW Marriott, 3 blocks from the Holiday Inn (that's gotta mean something). We are very close to bars and restaurants, but at the same time in a quiet street. We have bus stops 20 meters from us and Ecovia and Trole bus stops are 300 meters away.
We are 20 meters from Amazonas avenue and very close to all the most important areas of the city, anything can be reached by walking or public transport.
Right across the street is the Spanish Consulate.