Jammin Hostel Rimini
Book your bed on our website and at check-in we will refund you the service fee charged from the system.
Check it also for last minute and special offers.
'Exactly what a youth hostel should be - cheap, friendly and full of energetic travellers!
The young crew who run the place are a laugh and the facilities are spot on with clean, spacious rooms,
A rooftop terrace, free bike hire and wi-fi. To cap it all, the beach is only a short stroll away.'
Jammin' party hostel is the ideal meeting point for young people from all over the world and offers best value and 100% fun
- ideal position and great young athmosphere!
- cocktail bar 24h (no alchool 3am-6am), snacks, cafeteria
- happy hours and specials offers every night
- free pasta-pizza parties in summer and weekends
- dj set, music-dance hall, extemporary live shows
- clean and large rooms mostly with private bathroom and balcony
- free food & drink welcome table at check-in
- free breakfast buffet with coffees, juices, variety of jams and breads, cereals and fresh fruit
- free self kitchen facilities available 12pm-8pm
- free luggage storage on arrival/departure day
- free wifi access in every room, pc available on ground floor
- free bicycles and chain lock
- free city map, city tour suggested route
- free crisp&clean bed linen and towel (sleeping bags not allowed)
- free sunbathing beds on panoramic rooftop terrace, bbq coal grill
- smokers terrace in front of the bar, relax room
- jam out with your friends in our green room using our acoustic piano and guitars
- darts, table games, book exchange
- beer pong and flip cup tournaments, drink shot checkers
- self laundry facilities, dryer, iron/ironboard
- satellite tv, dvd, wall videos, sport channels, nintendo wii, karaoke
- reception open 24h, travel help desk, tourist informations
- young, kind and helpful staff
- discounted tickets for all the discos and amusement parks
- conventioned beach, restaurants and shops
- safety deposit boxes available at reception
- elevator, disabled access to all floors
- visa-mastercard welcome without extra charge!
Fancy something special?
- ideal base to visit the republic of san marino and the valmarecchia beautiful castles and villages
- day-trip by bus to ravenna, urbino, bologna, florence, venice and rome (in summer)
- we also organize horse riding, diving, sailing, parachuting, scenic flights, wine&food tasting tour and more
Anything you want within short walking distance: 2 blocks from the beach and 10min walk through a park to the city centre and the railway station.
This is the ideal position to discover rimini by day with its historical monuents and shopping bargains and by night with its famous clubs, discos and pubs.
Viale vespucci, the famous promenade by the sea, is just outside our door with plenty of shopping and fun opportunities. On the street there is also the bus stop #13 to easily links you to all the coast.
And don't forget to visit the republic of san marino (yes, it's not italy) and its beautiful village on top of titano mountain, a unesco heritage site; be there and back in half a day, just a short bus ride from the railway station.
Breakfast at jammin' is a great way to start the day, the first step to a wonderful vacation!
An all-you-can-eat buffet open from 7.30 to 10.30 rivaling the other hotels much more expensive version.
Enjoy this moment in the beautiful dining room with it's relaxed ambience or in the fresh social terrace and why not meet new people while you're at it, plan the day and the evening ahead.
Each evening at jammin' bar we have something special and engaging!
Always the right music for the right time plus a vast variety of cocktails and drinks together with the 'special of the day': a quality wine or a beer or a cocktail at a special low price.
Come compete in our weekly jammin' beer pong and flip cup tournaments or rival your friends at shot checkers.
Have fun meeting new friends while hanging out at the bar, all day and night long even into early hours!
And don't forget to buy our discounted price drink tokens: save money and drink more!
Let's jam! :-)
#### to know before to book ####
- remember: book your bed on our website and at check-in we will refund you the service fee charged from the system.
- beds in dorm can only be booked by people from 17 to 45 years old; minors must show a parental authorization at check-in.
- booking 2 or more beds in a dormitory we will try to arrange them in the same room. To be sure to sleep all together you should choose a private room.
- check-in 2pm-11pm, check-out 12pm; early or late arrival must be advised by phone
- small domestic pets allowed in private rooms only upon permission from the management
- attention! Booking using a prepaid or debit card, the morning of the day of arrival we will charge the first night amount. If your payment is not successful your reservation will be canceled immediately and we'll notify you via sms.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Jobs Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Rooms
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam Room
- Taxes not included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
- Age Limit 39 in shared dorms, Parents authorization required for all minors
- Check-in 2:00pm, Check-out 11:00am. Early check-in / Late check-out option with extra charge (contact the reception)
- Free luggage storage on arrival / departure day
- 72 hrs cxl policy
- Tourist Tax not included (€ 0.50 per person per night)
- Seven days before arrival date we could ask a pre-authorization of the first night to check the card validity
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
HOW TO REACH US
Jammin' Rimini Party Hostel, Viale Derna 22, 47921 Rimini (RN),
A14 Motorway, exit Rimini Sud then follow directions to Rimini centre and ""Mare"" (Beach); we're in front of Beach 34. To not get lost download the suggested route map from our website.
Parking: unfortunately we don't have a private parking but there are some public parking close to us (Medaglie d'oro, Lungomare, Cinema Settebello)
When exit the railway station get on bus n.11 and get off at stop n.13 (Beware! stops are numbered); our street is just before the bus stop.
Buy ticket Zone 1 (€1,20) from the kiosk in front of the station or on the bus with a little extra charge.
TAXI: ride to us should cost about 10Euro.
If you prefer to walk to us (15min) we suggest you to download the best route map from our website.
BY PLANE (Rimini-Miramare Airport 'F.Fellini')
Get on bus n.9 up to the train station then follow the directions above.
TAXI: ride to us should cost about 20Euro.
- Bus stop, 2min walk
- Railway station, 10min walk
- Rimini city center - 10min walk
- Palacongressi, 2km
- Fiera di Rimini, 5km
- Rimini-Miramare Airport 'F.Fellini', 8km
- A14 Motorway exit Rimini Sud, 4,5km
- Republic of San Marino (center), 30km
- Beach Bagno n.31, 70m
- Bounty Pub, 300m.
- Rose & Crown Pub, 500m
- IO street club, 200m.
- Coconuts Club, 1.5km
- Rockisland Club, 2km
- Carnaby Club, 4km
- 105 Stadium, 3.5km