Sunflower City Backpacker
Suggested by Lonely Planet, Lets' go and Rough guides.
Sunflower City Backpacker Hostel and Bar is a proud member of Europe Famous Hostels.
We organize the Famous and Original Rimini Pub and Disco Crawl 3 times a week .
Sister to the cool and funky Sunflower Beach Backpacker Hostel, the Sunflower City is situated in Rimini center, 300 mts from the railway station and 200 mts from the beach.
The Sunflower City has a unique 70’s style and a vibrant atmosphere .
Every room has its own style and free wi-fi connection.
The Sunflower Bar offers the cheapest cocktails and draught beers in town.
Happy hour every night!!
Best position for parties, beach, chill out or for visiting the historical city center of Rimini. If you want to explore San Marino Republic ( 20 km away ), the bus stop is just 10 minutes walking distance from the hostel.
At the Sunflower City Backpackers you will find:
Friendly multilingual staff and atmosphere.
Tidy, clean and budget accommodation.
RECEPTION 24H (June - July- August)
RECEPTION CLOSES from 01:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m in low season ( January – February - March - April - May - September - October – November- December ). Guests will receive entrance door key at check-in! No curfew.
TOURIST TAX to pay at the arrival (0.70 euro per person, per night)
- daily cleaning
- free big lockers for everyone
- rooms ensuite
- free internet and wi-fi in every room and lounge area
- free fully equipped kitchen
- free continental breakfast
- free luggage room
- tv room - dvd -satellite and sport channels
- Sunflower Bar with happy hour
- pool table
- ceiling fans in every room
- central heating
- travel desk
- best prices on tours, tickets, cruises
- garden and chill-out area
- job search
- italian classes
- weekly activities
- credit cards accepted
- discount tickets for all discos
- pubs and disco crawl
- free pasta parties
- laundry facility
- bed linen included
- no curfew
Special price for long stay!
-300 mts by walking from the train station,
-200 mts from free beach,
-500mts from historical center and university.
-200mts from discos and pubs area.
-20 km from San Marino Republic
-7 km from Riccione
Sunflower City Backpackers Hostel is a travellers paradise next to the beach!
Stay with us and meet people from all around the world!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Jobs Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Rooms
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
FROM 1th SEPTEMBER TO 3th NOVEMBER 20: CHECK-IN 07:00 a.m. TO 01:30 a.m.
- Check out time 10.30 AM
On 1st October 2012, following decision no. 30 dated 14/06/2012 taken by the Municipal Council, integrated thanks to
executive decision no. 948 dated 13/07/2012, the Municipality of Rimini introduced a Tourist Tax.
The tax applies to overnight stays for tourists for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights.
The tax applicable for this accommodation facility is 0.70 euro per person per night.
The following exemptions apply:
• children under 14 years of age.
• subjects assisting bed-ridden patients admitted to hospitals or clinics on the municipal territory, in the measure
of one helper per patient.
• personnel of the national or local police forces or other armed forces, as well as members of the national Fire
Fighting Corps on transfer for work reasons.
• one coach driver and one tour guide assisting groups organized by travel and tourism agencies for every 25
• salaried personnel staying at the accommodation facility in which they work.
• until 31/12/2012 subjects resident in the areas affected by the recent earthquake, as identified by the Civil
We wish to inform guests that in the event of failure to pay, late payment or partial payment of the tax mentioned
above, the Municipality of Rimini will arrange to retrieve the tax not paid, in addition to any sanctions and interest
applicable, in compliance with existing provisions.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
How to reach us:
From the train station:
- Walking : Once at the entrance of the train station take a right turn, then walk for 200 meters until you arrive at a pedestrian tunnel (situated on your right), pass under the tunnel, continue straight ahead, Beach Direction. Pass the traffic lights(at the skyscraper), then take the 2nd left at Via Spica and immediately after take the 1st right. This is Via Dardanelli. We are situated at number 102.
- By Bus, line 11 or 9 , Stop 8
The motorway A14 Bologna-Bari exit at Rimini Sud, follow directions for the sea (mare) or Rimini centre. Once on the strand road (with the sea in view) head in the direction of Riccione/Cattolica. Shortly you will see a sign 'Rimini Center'.
From Bologna Airport: Shuttle Bus Bologna-Rimini from 20.00 € ( http://www.romagnashuttle.it/ )
News 2016 Sunflower Hostels offer you a Free App for a Craziest Rimini.
Download now for free http://onelink.to/634wdy
Work also off Line. Don't get Lost !!
for App-Store , Google-Play or Android.
1 minutes walks from the Free BEACH
2 minutes walks from the Main Train Station, City Center and University and Federico Fellini Museum
2 Minutes from Discos and Bar Area
7 km from Riccione
20 KM from SAN MARINO Republic