1 Apartment Aurora
Beautiful 2 bedrooms apartment located in the historical centre of Rome, next to Spanish Steps and Via Veneto...
- Check in time must be arranged directly with the owners at least 72 hours before your arrival
- Upon your arrival payment is by cash only
- A minimum stay of 3 nights is required
-72-hour cancellation policy
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Apartment Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Cash Only
- Child Friendly
- Cots available
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Linen Included
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Apartment InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
- Rome Tourist Tax of eur 3,50 per person per day (NOT included in room fee);
- Upon your arrival payment is by CASH ONLY;
- Check in time must be arranged directly with the owners at least 48 hours before your arrival, no check-in after midnight;
- Pets not allowed, smoking prohibited.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Located in the historical centre of Rome, next to Spanish Steps and Via Veneto
Line A stop 'Barberini' or 'Spagna'.
Coming from the North: follow the Highway Rome-Florence, when you are arriving at Rome follow the G.R.A. (Grande Raccordo Anulare), take the exit 'Salaria' and then follow the road signs for the centre of the city, to Via Veneto.
Coming from the south: follow the Highway Naple-Rome: once you are in Rome follow the G.R.A.(Grande Raccordo Anulare) and exit at 'Appia', then follow the road signs through the centre of the city.
Piazza di Spagna, Via Veneto, Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Via del Corso, Via Frattina, Via Condotti, Piazza Venezia, Fontana di Trevi, Via dei Fori Imperiali and the Colosseo