Hostel Stargate is one of Romes little jewels - economic, intimate, warm and welcoming; a quiet hideaway in the heart of this uproarious city. Only a few minutes from Termini train station, a short walk from most of Romes greatest attractions and ideally connected to all transit routes, our doors open onto Romes colourful streets - so you can immerse yourself in the thriving life and rich history of Rome and still enjoy the privacy and comfort of home at the end of each day.
With spacious, air-conditioned, fully-furnished en-suite rooms, your satisfaction is our concern. Our friendly multilingual staff are at your service twenty-four hours a day, combining professionalism and comprehensive local knowledge with our personal enthusiasm for this phenomenal city - which adds up to service, at a price that will surprise.
We also provide dormitory rooms 4/6 beds with bathroom inside.
Well look forward to welcoming you to wonderful Rome, where a stay at Stargate Hostel will be a pleasure to remember.
- WiFi internet connection*
- Air conditioner *
- No Curfew
- No Lockout
- Safe Box
- Pub Access
- Bar (across the street)
- All non-smoking bedrooms
- Free hot showers
- Towels available for small fee
- Free city maps
- Free tourist information for all important places to visit.
- Luggage storage*
- Great walking tours
- Safe paid car parking nearby
- Supermarket around the corner, open from 08.00 am. until 20:30 pm
-For private double room under 65,00 ,private triple room under 80,00 and multiple private en-suite room under 25,00 per person, breakfast is NOT included.( breakfast is 3.00 per person per day)
-For reservation more than 4(four) nights,breakfast is included without price limit.
- We are unable to send fax letters or any kind for visa document applications to embassies and/or consulates.
- We have age limit: persons over the age of 35 and under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay in dormitory rooms. Are permitted to stay in private rooms single , double , triple etc.
- Starting from the 1st of September 2014 Rome City Council will ask for a overnight accommodation tax on tourist service in the city.
This fee, 4 euros per night (10 nights maximum) per person (with the exception of children up to 10 years and in Rome residents), will be asked to anyone staying in every overnight accommodation inside Romes boundaries.
The fee, not included in hotel rate, must be paid cash at check in time.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Common Room
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tours/Travel Desk
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
To arrive at Stargate Hotels reception, Via Palestro 88,
for Anakin check-in:
Getting to the hotel from: 1) Termini train station: when you arrive by train, you arrive in a westward direction; with the train at your back you should walk to your right (in the direction of descending platform numbers), and take the first opening to the street. This is the north exit. Make sure that youre on Via Marsala (Marsala street); From there just walk four short blocks up the street directly ahead of you, Via Marghera. When you hit Via Palestro, take a right until number 88. Our signs hanging outside.
2) Ciampino Airport: the Terravision bus arrives at Via Marsala, parallel to Termini station; in one direction, theres some wonderful old ruins and the station carpark; in the other, a huge creamy- white building, Termini. You want to walk towards that big building. Take Via Marghera when it comes up on your left (all the connecting streets should be on your left side). The rest is as above.
3) Fiumicino Airport: The Leonardo Express departs every 30 minutes from the airport, and arrives at Termini Station on Binario (Platform) 21 or 22, tucked way back up in the corner; walk back into the station. When you get to where the other trains are parked, turn right (platform numbers should descend in that direction). Take the big opening at the far end of the station. You should find yourself on Via Marsala. The rest is as above.
4) If you arrive at any other station, airport or by any other transport, you first need to get to Termini station. Go inside the station and walk in the direction of descending platform numbers to the north exit, take the above directions. Maps are available everywhere, including inside the station tourist office and on the internet.
near the train station and Ryanair bus stop, main attractions are reachble walking max 15minutes as Colosseum, Spanish step, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona and pubs , restaurant, super markets etc.......