Tolentino Suites Rome is a Luxury B&B located in the historic centre of Rome, just a short walk from the Spanish Steps and around the corner from Via Veneto and the 'Dolce Vita' atmosphere. From Tolentino Suites you are within walking distance of all the major monuments of Rome such as “Fontana di Trevi” and “Piazza Navona”.
Its central position make it an ideal place for tourists as well as businessmen, being very close to the main attractions and facilities.
The well-lit high-ceiling rooms, with their ample space and elegant furnishing, reflect the sober classic Roman style. The bedrooms are meticulously furnished and equipped with all modern facilities, such as en-suite bathroom, satellite LED television 40 or 50 inches, Internet access, independent control air conditioning, mini-bar, shower or Jacuzzi, towels, welcome kit with soap, shampoo and bath foam and hairdryer. The à la carte breakfast served inside the room is included.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Safe Deposit Box
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Guesthouse InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Please note that our cancellation policy is 7 days. Late cancellations and no show will result in your credit card to be charged the price of the first night as a penalty
Rome Tourist Tax Not included â�¬3,50 per person per night
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
1) From Fiumicino airport: Take the train to Termini station. The trains run every half hour from Fiumicino, and cost 9.50 Euro and follow the indications as on the next step (point 3).
2) From Ciampino airport: Take the shuttle bus service to Anagnina Metro station. The buses run about once every half hour. From there, take the Metro Line A (red line) all the way to the Barberini metro stop.
3) From Termini railway station: Take the Metro line A (red line) towards Battistini. Go two stops to Barberini. If you prefer to take a taxi from Termini, it will cost around 8-10 Euros.
4) From Tiburtin Railway Station: Take the Metro line B (blue line) towards. Go to Termini stop. Then follow the indications as on the next step (point 3)
5) From the Autostrada n. A1 Milano-Roma-Napoli: Take the G.R.A to the Exit Salario-Parioli. Follow the direction to CENTER of Rome on Salaria road until Veneto road and stop in Barberini square.
One hundred meters away from Tolentino Suites you will find the famous Piazza di Spagna with the most elegant shops of the world. In a few minutes time on foot it's possible to reach the precious Fontana di Trevi and the most known historic squares (Piazza del Popolo, Piazza del Pantheon, Piazza Navona and Piazza Venezia with the Fori Imperiali).
There are plenty of dining facilities, boutiques, coffee, wine bar, restaurant in the area and it offers excellent transport links (Barberini has a Metro stop, taxi station and many bus stops).There are public parking garages, scooter and bicycle rental nearby (rates vary).