If you are looking for an exclusive residence at moderate price (Welcome House) in the heart of Rome, amid an atmosphere rich in history and art...
if you would like to take a stroll to the ancient Foro Romano (near the Colosseo and only 900 meters away from your apartment), to the famous Trevi Fountain (at a walking distance of 800 meters), or to the Termini train station (600 meters)...read us...and choose your accommodation of preference browsing this charming residence on two storeys.
1) I am waiting you let me know YOUR ARRIVAL TIME, ESSENTIAL FOR THE CHECK- IN (so that A person of our staff will be waiting for you, as there isn't a porter night and day);
2) I kindly remind you that you have to settle the balance CASH IN EURO UPON ARRIVAL (we accept only VISA, MASTERCARD as guarantee);
3) CANCELLATION POLICY : If you cancel the reservation later then 3 days before your arrival, you will be charged of the first night amount.
CANCELLATION POLICY 72 HOURS
RECEPTION: 8:00 / 23:00
CHECK-IN: 12.00 / 23.00
It is essential to inform us about your expected arrival time.
In the case you do not inform about your arrival time till 11:00 p.m. of the
arrival date, the reservation will be considered a
NO-SHOW. The penalty fee stated in the above Cancellation Policy will be
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Free Breakfast
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Cots available
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Mini Bar
- Non Smoking
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Guesthouse InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
RECEPTION: 8:00 AM / 8:00 PM
ARRIVAL LATER THAN 8:00 P.M. MUST BE AGREED WITH THE PROPERTY IN ORDER TO ARRANGE THE CHECK-IN WITH OUR STAFF.
For check-in after 10:00 pm will be charged 10,00/20,00 Euros in cash, depending on arrival time. If the customer does not inform about the arrival time, the reservation will be considered a NO-SHOW after 11:00 p.m. The penalty fee stated in the above Cancellation Policy will be charge.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport (35 km),
there is a train that takes you to Termini station (so you are at 600/700 meters from Domus Livia / Welcome House - one bus stop or by foot/ taxi ).
We may reserve a taxi at a fixed price of Euro 45,00 ( max. 4 persons, bigger one max. 6 persons euro 60,00 or max. 9 persons euro 70 ). Please send us an email , two or three days before with the flight details and we'll confirm when we have reserved.
1. Exit Termini Station , out the front , where all the busses are lined up and walk straight to Piazza della Repubblica , where you'll see a large confusing intersection with a big fountain in the center ;
2. take the main street , Via Nazionale, which extends off the square on the left side ;
3. Domus Livia (Welcome House) will be at 100/200 meters on your right side at number 230 ( the building numbers are carved in to the upper right side of the door.
The most important transfers from the Roman Airport arrive at via Marsala, 10 minutes' walk from our Town House Suite. You can reach us by metro (line A), getting off at Repubblica stop which is 150 metres away from us (via Nazionale 230).
From the A1 Roma/Milano motorway:
- Exit at Grande Raccordo Anulare/Via Salaria, and continue
From the A2 Roma/Napoli motorway: - Exit at Grande Raccordo Anulare/Via Tuscolana, and continue towards Roma centro (city centre).
Garage parking is available in Via Modena, 50m from the hotel, at an additional cost of EUR 25,00/35,00, depending on the car's cylinder. Please note: The garage is situated outside the historical centre, which is only accessible by car from Monday to Friday after 18:00, on Saturday except between 14:00 and 16:00, and on Sunday.
On foot the ancient Foro Romano (close to Coloseum), Fontana di Trevi, Via Veneto with luxurious shops and Termini Station at 600 meters..