Omotenashi LAB, opened in April 2015, is located at Sakura which is close to Narita airport（20min by train） and has a good access to Tokyo area such as Ueno and Asakusa.
There is a one room with 5 two-bunk beds in the dormitory, and toilet and shower facilities are available at the joint. Each bunk has a reading light and power outlets.
Common space/Living space makes all guest comfortable and relax with free drinks(coffee, tea and green tea).
Free wifi is also available throughout the building.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Linen Included
- Non Smoking
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Check-in Time: from 16:00.
(1) Please inform the hostel in advance of your expected arrival time.
(2) Guests arriving after check-in hours (21:00) must inform the property in advance.
(3) If the property is not informed, the booking may be treated as a No-Show.
2. Check-out Time: until 10:00.
3. Payment: Cash (JPY) only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) At least three days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) Two days before, it takes a 30% cancellation fee.
(3) One day before, it takes a 50% cancellation fee.
(4) On the day, it takes a 100% cancellation fee.
(5) If you do not come on your check in date (16:00 - 21:00) without informing the hostel, the property will cancel your entire reservation and charge the full balance.
5. Age Restriction: The children of preschool can not stay.
6. The front desk is open during the following times:
* Monday - Sunday: 08:00 - 10:00;
* Monday - Sunday: 16:00 - 21:00.
7. Between 23:00 and 08:00 in the next morning, the shutter is closed.
* If you go out and return later than 23:00, you should tell the hostel in advance. Also thank you for your attention towards the guests and neighborhood day off earlier when you return.
8. Building is non smoking. Please use the smoking space at the garage space.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
The nearest station to Omotenashi LAB is Keisei Sakura Station on the Keisei Line. The property is a 10-minute walk from the south exit of the station. Bus is also available from the south exit of Keisei Sakura Station. Please take a bus bound for Keisei Shisui Station and get off at the 3rd bus stop called Sakurasyo Iriguchi. The property is located in front of the bus stop across the road. Please contact the property directly for more information.
Omotenashi LAB is located at Sakura which is close to Narita international airport（about 20 min from the nearest train station, Keisei Sakura） and has a good access to tourist spots like Ueno, Asakusa and Akihabara in Tokyo.