Barone Bed and Breakfast
Its location is also within walking distance of the attractive and imposing new 'Piazza della Liberta' ' future focus of the tasting of local products, point of observation and appreciation of the wonders of hand forged by the provincial and local crafts and the center of Sounds, music, entertainment and whispers the young MOVIDA Salerno.
Adjacent 'Piazza della Liberta' ', emerges from the blue sea and also the new, innovative, futuristic and European 'Stazione Marittima' by offering customers the opportunity to take advantage of the great maritime service (hydrofoils, ferries and motorboats) with the islands Capri and Ischia and the main centers - such as tourism in the province of Salerno: the Amalfi Coast with its pearls such as Amalfi, Ravello and Positano, the Amalfi Cilento, where you can visit the archaeological site of Paestum and the Doric temples of Neptune, of Ceres, the Basilica and the National Museum
Cancellation Policy: 3 days
We accept cash payments and credit cards on arrival
Check In: 16.00
Check Out: 10.30
City Tax Excluded
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Breakfast Included
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Internet Access
- Taxes included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Guesthouse InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
- Check in and Check out policy
Check in from 16.00 to 21.00
Check out 10.30 am
I would like know your arrival time. it's a lot appreciated.
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform Barone Bed and Breakfast in advance.
- Pre-authorisations and Payment
Barone Bed and Breakfast requires a credit card details to confirm your reservation on your behalf.
Your credit card may be checked (pre-authorised) to ensure that it is valid and/or that sufficient funds are available.
We accept cash payments and credit cards on arrival Check In.
- City Tax
The city tax must be paid cash and directly at Barone Bed and Breakfast.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
In auto da nord Autostrada Napoli-Salerno (A1)
1) uscita Vietri sul Mare
2) Seguire la strada panoramica seguendo le indicazioni Salerno
3) Prendere il cavalcavia alla fine fare la rotatoria Gatto e proseguire su strada Ligea e Porto
4) Continuare sul lungomare di Trieste in Via Roma e proseguire per via B.Croce, 34
Autostrada Caserta - Roma (A30 Salerno-Avellino)
1) FRATTE uscita - Salerno EST
2) Raggiungere C.so Garibaldi e proseguire su Via Roma, Via indipendenza, via B. Croce, 34
da sud Salerno - Reggio Calabria
1) Uscita Salerno Centro
2) raggiungere C.so Garibaldi e proseguire su Via Roma, Via indipendenza, via B. Croce, 34
1) la stazione di Salerno - Piazza Vittorio Veneto
2) Bus Linea ferma a cittadini numeri 1-4-9 Via B. Croce, 6
4) Se si vuole camminare, seguire C.so Garibaldi, Via Roma, Via indipendenza, via B. Croce, 34
In aereo Aeroporto di Napoli Capodichino
1) Autobus Aeroporto-Capodichino / Salerno
2) Autostrada Napoli-Salerno, se si affitta una macchina
3) Stazione ferroviaria di Napoli e Salerno leggere gli orari
It is really easy to reach the property with public and private transportations . There is the 'Stazione Marittima' which offers customers the opportunity to take advantage of the great maritime service (hydrofoils, ferries and motorboats) to the islands of Capri and Ischia and main centers - such as tourism in the province of Salerno: the Amalfi Coast with its pearls such as Amalfi, Ravello and Positano, the Amalfi Cilento, where you can visit the archaeological site of Paestum and the Doric temples of Neptune