California Dreams Backpacker's Hostel
Inaugurated in January 2012, the California Dreams Backpacker�s Hostel is a brand new spot for travelers on a budget to stay in San Diego.
BOOK 6 NIGHTS AND STAY THE 7TH NIGHT FOR FREE! SPRING SPECIAL!
We are Pacific Beach. Stay 50m from the sea!
Enjoy our neighborhood, we're the true California! A lot of bars, clubs and stores within walking or biking distance. Pacific Beach is a heaven on the earth… California Dreams is the place to be while staying in PB
FREE BREAKFAST, WI-FI, SURF BOARDERS AND BIKE RENTALS. JOIN US!!
Welcome to SoCal!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
- Wheelchair Accessible
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Please also note:
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before arrival
Check In: 12.30 pm
Check Out: 12.00 pm
Method of Payment upon arrival: Cash and Credit Cards (Mastercard, Visa, Discover)
Taxes are not included (Lodging tax in San Diego is 10.5%).
Continental Breakfast is included.
To ensure our guests safety we have some few rules you need to be aware before booking your reservation:
- If you are a resident of San Diego County and you make a reservation on this site you will not be checked in or refunded.
- Please be aware that we are only for travelers so we do not allow San Diego County residents to check into our hostel.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- We are not responsible for any of your personal belongings; please keep your stuff locked at all times.
- No sleeping bags are allowed.
- No Smoking inside hostel premises.
- All guests will be provided with a wrist band that will ensure only guest are admitted at the private areas. (The wrist bands also will provide some special discounts on local bars and restaurants)
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From North: Take I-5S and exit at Balboa Ave/Garnet Ave, turn right on Garnet Ave and bare right at the intersection to continue on Garnet. At Mission Blvd make a right and make a left on Emerald St. The Hostel will be on the left side.
From South: Take I-5N and exit at Grand Ave/Garnet Ave, bare left and turn left on the first light on Grand Ave. At Mission Blvd make a right and make a left on Emerald St. The Hostel will be on the left side.
The 8,9 and 30 lines all serve Pacific Beach. You can connect at Old Town Transit Center by Trolley or catch the 30 from Downtown.
Pacific Beach is one of the most privileged locations by the ocean in San Diego. With the Crystal Pier that extends into the ocean where you can enjoy the most beautiful sunsets, also take advantage of our location and walk to all bars, restaurants and shops. Take a stroll on the boardwalk and visit the Belmont Park where you can ride a never ending wave at the Wave House, or one of the Oldest Wood Roller-Coaster in the States. Whatever the day brings, Pacific Beach in guaranteed fun!