We are situated in El Antiguo (named precisely for being the original nucleus of the city), that lies adjacent to Ondarreta Beach and Mount Igeldo. It is a peaceful and elegant area, but also very vibrant. Home of some of the best tourist attractions such as the Palacio Miramar, Concha Bay, Ondarreta Beach and the Wind’s Comb, admirable work of the sculptor Eduardo Chillida and today one of the city’s most iconic and beautiful corners.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Cots available
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Steam Room
- Taxes included
- Towels For Hire
- Wake-up calls
- Wheelchair Friendly
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Please note that when booking 3 or more rooms, or reservations for more than 9 guests, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in.
- Please note that towels are only provided in private rooms, and available for rent in shared ones.
- In case of require a room for people with reduced mobility, before booking, you must contact the hotel in order to confirm availability.
- Any special request may be subject to availability and may apply extra supplements.
- If you stay in a shared room remember to bring a padlock, or you can buy one at Reception if you forget.
- Breakfast not included
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
FROM THE BUS/TRAIN STATION
- Option 1: Take the Bus #45 from Estación Norte, Hop Off at Avenida Zumalakarregi 10 (1,70€, 11min, 4 stops). Walk 9 min up Paseo de Heriz until you arrive to the hostel.
- Option 2: Take the Buses #5, #33, #3 from Avenida Libertad, Hop Off at Avenida Zumalakarregi 10 (1,70€, 11min, 4 stops). Walk 9 min up Paseo de Heriz until you arrive to the hostel.
- Option 3: Take the Bus #18 (Seminario) from Plaza Gipuzkoa 2 and get off at Apaiztegia / Seminario. Walk 2 min.
FROM SAN SEBASTIAN AIRPORT IN HONDARRIBIA (EAS)
The bus line E21 from the airport till the city center, with a stop in Plaza Guipúzcoa (www.ekialdebus.net). Then take the Buses #5, #33, #3 from Avenida Libertad, Hop Off at Avenida Zumalakarregi 10 (1,70€, 11min, 4 stops). Walk 9 min up Paseo de Heriz until you arrive to the hostel.
FROM LOIU AIRPORT IN BILBAO (BIO)
From outside the terminal you have the bus company called PESA that takes you straight to San Sebastian bus terminal , takes around 1 hour 20 minutes. Once in San Sebastian bus terminal, follow the instructions given above. Some buses stop first at the university area, way closer to us.
FROM HENDAYA TRAIN STATION
At the Euskotren train Station (close to the TGV) you can get a train that takes you to the station of Amara in San Sebastian (www.euskotren.es). Then take the Buses #5, #33, #3 from Avenida Libertad, Hop Off at Avenida Zumalakarregi 10 (11min, 4 stops). Walk 9 min up Paseo de Heriz until you arrive to the hostel.
FROM BIARRITZ AIRPORT (BIQ)
There are daily buses with the company PESA www.pesa.net that arrive to San Sebastian bus station. Follow the instructions given above.
We are located in El Antiguo neighbourhood. A 5-minute walk from Calle Matia where you can shop in traditional shops or eat pintxos in one of its crowded bars. We are close to Ondarreta Beach and Monte Igeldo, and other tourist attractions such as the Palacio Miramar, Concha Bay and the Peine del Viento, one of the city’s most iconic and beautiful corners. Strolling along the Playa de la Concha in 20-25 minutes you can reach the Center and the Old Town where you can enjoy Basque gastronomy.