Kaixo (hello!), I'm Jon. Years of travelling around the world have inspired me to open the doors of my recently renovated home in the heart of the Old Town of Donostia (San Sebastián) for backpackers like you.
My house offers you:
-Group dinners for clients Kaixo Backpakers only 25 euros for 3 different paella and sangria. ( the best paella you can ever get)
- Luggage store no free!!! - Although you have already checked out, you can still use the kitchen and the bathroom the whole day for only 10 euro per person. It also includes a luggage store.
- Guided activities: biking, hiking, car tours, pintxo tasting, make your own pintxo.
- Kitchen facilities.
- Kitchen open from: 8 am to 11 pm.
*and if you don´t want to cook, 10 % discount ticket for breakfast, lunch and dinner at our café - bar Iratxo. (Sunday is closed).
- Bicycle (10 €/day) and surfboard (10 €/day) rental (A saving of about 5 euro and 10 euro).
- Laundry service (5 €).
(A saving of about 3 €).
- Library and book exchange.
- Perfect location in the Old Town just 2 minutes' walk from both the picturesque La Concha and the surfers' La Zurriola Beaches.
We require you to
- cancel through hostelworld.com and directly with us.
- cancel with 48 hours' notice.
-check in between 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 .p.m.
After 11:00PM we charge 10 euro per hour later.
(we don't have 24h reception).
- check out by 11:00 a.m.
- not to smoke in the hostel facilities.
Apart from offering you cosy facilities and confortable stay, the idea of the Kaixo Backpackers Hostel is to provide you the means for further exploring the Basque Country and its culture. Through our activities you get to feel the atmosphere of the green and mountainous coastline countryside, visit the nearby old fishermen's villages, get introduced to the world famous Basque cuisine, etc. Therefore, if in addition to enjoying the beautiful beaches and having beers, you are into active holidays, Kaixo Backpackers is definitely your Home. If not, don´t worry, you are still more than welcome.
However, you should notice that this is not a party hostel and you are expected to respect the neighbours and your room mates!!.
Having made the reservation you will be sent the info about how to arrive here and check in. Please, confirm your arrival simply replying to the info mail and let us know if your check in hour has changed or will change.
What makes me happy is that you feel at home.
We are waiting for you,
PS: Ah! Be careful, the city will grip you, and your stay will be extended unexpectedly!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
We are located in the Street San Juan at No 9, 2 floor in the Old Town of San Sebastian.
Dont have 24 Hour Reception. reception is in the cafe bar Iratxo
Near from the Boulevard and 'La Bretxa' CC, in the heart of the Old Part