The building just entirely redecorated is located in the hystorical side of Sansepolcro town, 100m off the civic museum of Piero della Francesca and 150m off the wide council car park.
The offer includes an accommodation with bed and breakfast service within comfortable bedrooms, all provided with bathroom, landline, TV, Internet wireless, antique furniture and a precious tapestry.
It's possible to enjoy the garden and the internal terraces, surrounded by the beauty of the elegant Renaissance architecture.
Fully furnished apartments are also available for short-term periods.
Check in from 8:00 am to 12:00am
Check out 2:00pm
Payment cash upon arrival
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Bicycle hire
- Breakfast Included
- Breakfast not included
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pet Friendly
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
1.Head south on Via San Pergentino toward Via Fiorentina
2.Turn right at Via Fiorentina
3.Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto Viale Don Minzoni
Go through 1 roundabout
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Viale Fratelli Rosselli heading to Sansepolcro/Forlì/Ancona
5.Take the ramp to SS73/SS73var
6. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Sansepolcro/Citta di Castello
7. Turn left at SS73/SS73var
Continue to follow SS73
Go through 3 roundabouts
8. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Via Senese Aretina
9. Turn right at Via del Prucino
10. Turn left at Viale Vittorio Veneto
11. Take the 1st right onto Via Santa Croce
12. Take the 2nd left onto Via Giuseppe Mazzini
13. Turn right at Via Firenzuola
14. Take the 1st right onto Via Luca Pacioli
Destination will be on the right
located in the hystorical side of Sansepolcro town, 100m off the civic museum of Piero della Francesca and 150m off the wide council car par