Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Apartment Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast not included
- Ceiling fan
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Pet Friendly
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Apartment InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 72h.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
Breakfast not included.
Only Cash accepted upon arrival.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
HOW TO GET HERE:
BY BUS: FROM PANAMA CITY TO SANTA CATALINA, SONA, VERAGUAS:
- From the Tocumen International Airport (PTY), take a taxi to go to ALLBROOK BUS STATION
- Take a bus that goes to SONA (If you miss this bus, take a bus to go to Santiago and in Santiago, take a Bus that goes to Sona.)
- In Sona, take a bus that goes to Santa Catalina.
- In Santa Catalina, to your left where the bus leave you (in front of a Blue Building), take that road straight (the one that goes to the “Estero Beach”), follow the curb and at the “Y” is my place: Cabanas Sherlley, and WELCOME to Santa Catalina! And, if I am in Santa Catalina that day, you could call me and I will pick you up in my car (6537-5488) If you take a taxi, they will take you to my cabins.
BY CAR: FROM PANAMA CITY TO SANTA CATALINA, SONA, VERAGUAS:
- In the International Road to the interior of the country, when you arrive to Santiago, look for a MC DONALD in your right hand side. Set your speedometer here to 00 and count 8.8 kilometers, turn left in that street entrance. This is the town of La Pena. Go to the end of this street and turn right to go to Sona.
- Before you get to Sona, you will pass a big river bridge, the San Pablo River. Look for the Delta Gas Station (about 1 kilometer) in your left hand side (You might need to get some gas here) – Turn left and put your Speedometer to 00 again.
- At 47.4 kilometers, turn left (takes you to Santa Catalina, you can see the sign to Santa Catalina)
- At 64.3 kilometers, turn left (Here is a blue building in the corner)
- At 65.3 (exactly one kilometer), you will find a “Y”, this is where I am, Cabanas Sherlley and welcome to Santa Catalina!
By BUS: FROM CHIRIQUI TO SANTA CATALINA, SONA, VERAGUAS:
- Take a bus to Santiago, Veraguas ( the small buses will take you across by the bus station in Santiago that goes to Sona)
- In Santiago take the bus that goes to SONA.
- In Sona take the bus or taxi that goes to SANTA CATALINA
- In Santa Catalina, to your left where the bus leave you (in front of a Blue Building), take that road straight up (the one that goes to the “Estero Beach”), follow the curb and at the “Y” is my place: Cabanas Sherlley, and WELCOME to Santa Catalina! And, if I am in Santa Catalina that day, you could call me or let me know in my e-mail, and I will pick you up in my car (6537-5488) If you take a taxi, they will take you to my cabins
We are in Santa Catalina, Sona, Veraguas, Panama. This small and quiet fishing village is becoming a good tourist attraction. One of the biggest attributes is that here, is the best starting point to go to Coiba Island and diving around the spectacular National Park. This village started to be famous for the surf. Santa Catalina is the best point to surf in Central America, were waves of 12 or more break all year round. We are located between the town and the beach section.