Casa Club Hostel Bar
We're in the heart of Vila Madalena, the famous neighborhood of gastronomy, arts, and bohemian nightlife in the city of Sao Paulo. Live music at the bar!
Features included at no extra cost:
- LAN and WiFi internet
- Live music from Wed. to Sun.
- Cable TV and DVD
- Personal locker
- Extra storage
- City and area maps
- Tourist and general info
- Book swap
- Fully equipped guest kitchen
- Free drink from Wed. to Sun.!
- Bar menu (including 'caipirinha' of course)
- Security cameras and night guard
- Guided city tours and football matches!
- Airport pick up: please inform your flight number, flight carrier and arrival time by email and wait for our confirmation.
- Check in after 2pm (let us know if you plan to check in after 8pm)
- Check out until 12pm
- Daily cleaning of suites
- 24hr reception
- No curfew
- Discounts available for longer stays
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book exchange
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Card phones
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Taxes included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Guarulhos Airport, we recommend taking the urban bus (cheaper than executive bus) from the Airport Bus Service (to your left when you leave the airport main lobby and see the taxi drivers). The final stop has a subway station from where you can go to Faria Lima subway station.
From Faria Lima subway station (yellow line):
1) Taxi about BRL 10.
2) Bus: take any bus (fair BRL 3) going up Rua Teodoro Sampaio and get of right after 'Pao de A�ucar Supermarket'. Ask the cash collector where 'Supermercado P�o de A�ucar' is. It will be only two stations from where you got in. You'll be at the intersection with our street Mourato Coelho. Walk three blocks until number 973 and bingo! Get familiar with the map.
3) Casa Club Hostel Bar is close to Faria Lima metro station (less than 1 mile, ~15min). If you prefer walking check Google Maps or our website.
Another option is Vila Madalena subway/metro station.
1) Taxi about 10 BRL (~6USD).
2) Bus: at terminal Vila Madalena (subway station and also a bus terminal) take bus '701A-10 Pq. Edu Chaves' and get off at Rua Fradique Coutinho with Rua Aspicuelta. Walk a block and bingo!
3) Casa Club Hostel Bar is within a walking distance to Vila Madalena Subway/Bus Terminal (~1600m or 1 mile).
In our website you can find detailed directions from airports and other bus terminals. Contact us if you have any doubts.
Vila Madalena is the perfect neighborhood to be in Sao Paulo. MANY cultural activities going on everyday and bohemian nightlife every night. Located at a walking distance to the subway and main bus corridors, you can get anywhere in the metropolis very easily and visit all touristic sites but still keep your cozy base in a youthful neighborhood.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!