LimeTime Hostels - Paulista Avenue
A few words first. The best location a hostel can have in town. Free Internet and Wi-Fi. Great staff in a fun environment. Even a cute dog. So why don't you read more?
LimeTime is located right outside Paulista Avenue, the main avenue of Sao Paulo. From there you can reach any part of the city easily by subway, bus or even walking. And we are the easiest hostel to reach from any Airport or Bus Station in the city.
We are very close to most of the tourist destinations, and most importantly, the coolest parties in town. Yeah, in Sao Paulo you can party even on a monday night!
So before heading out for a long night in town, you can warm up at SubLime Bar, our own bar, opened exclusively for our guests. Come and try our free caipirinha at 9pm.
And more: Free Wi-Fi and Internet on Apple Computers, Movies anytime, Kitchen facilities, No Curfew, Hot Showers anytime, Girls dorm and bathroom, and very knowledge staff!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Age Restriction
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle parking
- Book exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Currency exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
You must be at least 18 years old to stay with us. Kids, even accompanied by their relatives, will not be accepted as guests. If you're looking for a fun place to stay, make new friends and enjoy the city day and night, you're choosing the right place. On the other hand, if you're just looking for a cheap accommodation and/or prefer a more relaxed and chilled out environment, we strongly suggest to book elsewhere. We have a small dog at the hostel.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Guarulhos Airport (GRU):
- Taxi: About R$ 100 paid in advance at the airport. Brings you to the hostel door.
- Aiport Bus Service (Executive): R$ 35. Take it to Paulista / Maksoud Hotel. When you get there, get off the bus, turn right, walk straight until Carlos Sampaio, make a left, walk til the end and make a right on Treze de Maio.
- Airport Bus Service + Metro (Cheapest): R$ 8. Ask for the bus to Metro Tatuape (Red Line). When there, take the Metro to Vergueiro (Blue Line). Follow the walking directions below.*
From Tiete Bus Station: Take the Metro (it's inside the station, Blue Line) and make your way to Vergueiro. Follow the walking directions below.*
From Congonhas Airport (CGH): Easier way is to take a taxi (about R$ 30). For about R$ 15 you can go to Sao Judas Metro Station (Blue Line). Follow the walking directions below.*
From Barra Funda Bus Station: Take the Metro (Red Line, inside the station) and make your way to Vergueiro (Blue Line). Follow the walking directions below.*
* From Vergueiro Metro Station (Blue Line): When you arrive there, take the exit to the left (Joao Juliao). Walk over the bridge until Treze de Maio and turn right. You'll see the green building with a big 1552 sign.
Brigadeiro Subway Station - Green Line
Vergueiro Subway Station - Blue Line
MASP - Museum of Art of Sao Paulo
Bixiga - Italian Neighborhood
Liberdade - Japanese Neighborhood