O de Casa Hostel Bar
Since 2007 one of the most traditional hostels in SP.
We are located in Vila Madalena, known for its zillion bars, restaurants and cool shops, the neighborhood invites you to walk and be surprised with the city's tiny secrets - and it serves you well when needing transportation.
Ô de Casa has been designed for your maximum comfort and memorable stay: rooms are clear & spacious, common areas are plenty & fresh, the bar is welcoming and receives projects and friends (such as promoting movie nights and happy hours), kitchen is communal, breakfast is the best in SP, wi-fi & maps & guitars are free, and the staff is putting soul into it to make it feel more than just like home. de Casa feels like vacations - and vacation is a lifestyle.
Welcome to Ô de Casa. Beds & More.
Check in only from 8am to 11:30pm.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Book exchange
- Breakfast not included
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Currency exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Wifi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- No Curfew
- Taxes included
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
- Check-in time is at 2pm
- Check-out at 11am
- Bookings expire at 10pm. Let us know if you are arriving later.
- Credit cards, euros, dollars, or brazilian reais are all accepted on arrival.
- Cancelations must be done at least 48 hours before arrival.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Tiete Bus Station:
- By metro (30min/R$3,50): Take the metro inside the bus station towards Luz. Switch to the yellow line towards Butantã. Stop at Fradique Coutinho Station*
- By cab (20min/R$40).
From Guarulhos International Airport:
- By conventional bus to metro Tatuapé (1:30hour/R$4,05+R$2,90): Look for the Airport Bus Service's signs at the airport main exit. Buses taken there will drop you off at Tatuape Metro, and from there make your way by metro (stopping at Republica to switch lines) to Fradique Coutinho Station* on the yellow line.
- Transfer booked with us (50min/R$120): up to 3 people
- By cab (50min/R$120)
From Congonhas Airport:
- By cab (20min/R$35)
From Barra Funda Bus Station:
- By metro: to Fradique Coutinho Station.
- By cab (15min/R$17-23).
*From Fradique Coutinho Metro Station:
- By feet (13min/free!): Walk up 4 blocks on Fradique Coutinho Street to take your left on Rua Inacio Pereira da Rocha. We're number 385.
- By cab (3min/R$10)
- Vila Madalena (bar district): 0 min
- Fradique Coutinho Metro: 12 min
- Jardins area with upscale restaurants, shops & art galleries: 15 min
- Rua Augusta (bars, cinemas, great nightlife): 20 min
- Avenida Paulista: 20 min
- Pacaembu municipal stadium & SOCCER MUSEUM: 25 min
- Downtown: 30 min
- Ibirapuera Park: 50 min