Ô de Casa Hostel
Not many hostels can say that they are on for over 4 years! And Ô de Casa is on and recently moved to an amazing new house in Vila Madalena.
Known for its zillion bars, restaurants and cool shops, the neighborhood invites you to walk and be surprised with the city's tiny secrets - and it serves you well when needing transportation.
This new Ô de Casa has been designed for your maximum comfort and memorable stay: rooms are clear & spacious, common areas are plenty & fresh, the bar is welcoming and receives projects and friends (such as promoting movie nights and happy hours), kitchen is communal, breakfast is the best in SP, wi-fi & maps & board games & guitars are free, and the staff is putting soul into it to make it feel more than just like home. Ô de Casa feels like vacations - and vacation is a lifestyle.
Welcome to Ô de Casa. Beds & More.
Check in only from 8am to 11:30pm.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book exchange
- Breakfast Included
- Card phones
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Currency exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Wheelchair Accessible
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
- Check-in time is at 2pm
- Check-out at 11am
- Bookings expire at 10pm. Let us know if you are arriving later.
- Credit cards, euros, dollars, or brazilian reais are all accepted on arrival.
- Cancelations must be done at least 48 hours before arrival.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Tiete Bus Station:
- By bus: EASY EASY! (40min/R$5,35): From inside the terminal, take the EMBU bus and tell the driver you want to stop at the intersection of Cardeal Arcoverde & Fradique Countinho (Cardeal com Fradique). Walk down one block on Cardeal, and then turn right on Mourato Coelho. Walk one more block, and take a left onto Inacio Pereira da Rocha. We're number 385.
-By cab (20min/R$32-40).
From Guarulhos International Airport:
- By conventional bus to metro Tatuap� (1:30hour/R$4,05+R$2,90): Look for the Airport Bus Service's signs at the airport main exit. Buses taken there will drop you off at Tatuape Metro, and from there make your way by metro (stopping at Republica to switch lines) to Faria Lima Station* on the yellow line.
- Transfer booked with us (50min/R$120): up to 3 people
- By cab (50min/R$120)
From Congonhas Airport:
- By cab (20min/R$35)
From Barra Funda Bus Station:
- By metro: to Faria Lima Station.
- By cab (15min/R$17-23).
*From Faria Lima Metro Station:
- By feet (13min/free!): Walk up 4 blocks on Teodoro Sampaio Street to take your left on Rua Simao Alvares. Two more blocks and you will cross Rua Inacio Pereira da Rocha. We're number 385.
- By cab (3min/R$7-10)
- Vila Madalena (bar district): 0 min
- Faria Lima Metro: 15 min
- Jardins area with upscale restaurants, shops & art galleries: 15 min
- Rua Augusta (bars, cinemas, great nightlife): 20 min
- Avenida Paulista: 20 min
- Pacaembu municipal stadium & SOCCER MUSEUM: 25 min
- Downtown: 30 min
- Ibirapuera Park: 50 min