We opened in November 2009 for travellers from all over the world!!
We are located in nearby Susukino district and it's easy to get around the center of Sapporo City.
We remodeled the old Japanese house into the homely backpackers hostel.
We warmly welcome you!!
*Please inform us if you arrive before 15:00 or after 22:00.
Only Cash(Japanese Yen)
=FACILITIES & SERVICES=
-Mixed Dormitory (6 Beds)
-Female Dormitory (4 Beds)
*We don't have any private rooms, only dormitory rooms
-24hours shower rooms
-Shampoo, bodysoap, hand-soap included
-Hair-dryer for hire
-Washing machine(200yen each time)
You can leave your luggage before check-in and after check-out.
*No smoking inside
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast not included
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Reading Light
- Taxes included
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
1. Take a train from the airport to the JR Sapporo Station(about 35mins/1070Yen).
2. Take the Toho subway line from JR Sapporo Station.
3. Get off Hosui Susukino Station(The second stop from Subway Sapporo Station about 4mins/200Yen).
4. Get out of Exit5
5. Turn around(180 degrees) and turn left at the traffic light and go straight toward the east.
6. Cross the small river(Sosei River)
7. Go straight and walk past FamilyMart(Convenience Store), the traffic light and eS HOTEL on your right hand.
8. Turn left at the traffic light and you'll see on your left hand.
*PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE 15:00 or AFTER 22:00.
We are located near the city center.
It is a walking distance to Susukino(Bars, Restaurants, Clubs, Night Life and Entertainment district of Sapporo) and also Odori area(Shopping district).
You don't have to worry about the last subway when you drink!