Banana Backpackers is a cosy property offering comfortable, affordable accommodation in Seoul. Facilities and services include free internet access, luggage storage and laundry, and linen is included in the rates. We also offer free tea and coffee and have a fully-equipped kitchen and a common room with cable television.
We are centrally located, close to the city's best shopping, tourist attractions and nightlife. We have no curfew or lock-out time.
Our sister property, Seoul Backpackers, can also be booked through hostelworld.com.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Airport transfers
- Cable TV
- Card phones
- Common Room
- Fax Service
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
The best way to get to Banana Backpackers from Incheon international airport is to take an airport bus.
1. Take bus number 6011 from bus stop 5B or 12A (bus fare - 10,000 KRW / one way)
* The first bus leaves Incheon Airport at - 05:25 and leaves Seoul at - 04:20
*The last bus leaves Incheon Airport at - 22:30 and leaves Seoul at - 20:50
The bus departs every 20 min
2. Get off at Changdeok gung bus stop. (It takes around 1 hour 10 minutes.)
3. Walk 15M and turn right at the first corner.
4. Walk straight for about 200M, you will pass Standard Chartered Bank and Car Park on the right side and you will pass CU Convenience store and a coffee shop on the left side.
5. Then you will see the Banana Backpackers yellow signboard about 15M in front of you.
We are located in one of Seoul's best central locations - to the north it's a 3 min walk to Changdeokgung (Palace), Insa-dong, Unhyeongung (Palace)
10 min. walk to Gyeongbokgung (Palace), Samcheong-dong,Changgyeonggung (Palace), Bukchon Hanok Village, Daehangno
to the south it's 15 mins walk to the Cheonggyechon Stream, 20 mins to the Myeongdong and 30 mins to Dongdaemun(shopping), Namdaemun(shopping), N Seoul Tower.