Big Choi's Hongdae Guest House - Mr.Kim's Branch
Welcome to your home in Korea, with of some of the best home-cooked food in Seoul!
Welcome to Big Choi guesthouse! Why choose us? Three words - Korean traditional dinner!!!
Come as a guest and stay as a friend at our hostel, where there is only one rule - no rules. We believe in the manners of backpackers. If you're looking for a guesthouse that offers freedom and a family-like atmosphere, you've come to the right place.
We offer deluxe and standard 6- and 8-bed mixed dorms, a 6-bed women's dorm, a deluxe twin private room with shared bathroom and a standard single room with shared bathroom. Our friendly staff are happy to help with any questions you have, while our cook can whip up all sorts of delicious Korean food, from Bibimbap to a Korean BBQ. This is your chance to try real Korean home cooking.
This brand-new, clean guesthouse is located in the Hongik University area, very famous for its clubs, bars, restaurants, art scene and gorgeous locals! We're also only 15-20 minutes from Kyungbok Palace, Insadong, city hall, Namdaemoon, Dongdaemoon, N Seoul Tower, Myungdong and much more, all accessible on foot and from the nearby metro station.
We are happy to help you book flights and tours around Seoul, as well as tours of Korea's demilitarised zone and Panmunjeom, with a free pick-up service for every tour.
Our free 24-hour facilities include Wi-Fi and internet access, laundry machine with detergent and an iron, individual lockers, bed linen and warm blankets, hot showers and hair driers and a fully-equipped kitchen!
Our house is your house! Welcome home!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book exchange
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Safety Deposit Box
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Directions from Incheon Airport
1. Exit door #5 or #12 on the 1st floor at the airport
2. You will see the sign '5B' or '12B'
3. Take an Airport bus No. 6002 at gate 5B or 12B
4. Get off at 'Seokyo Hotel & Kyungnam Wedding Hall' Bus Stop. The bus ride takes about 40mins.
5. After you get off the bus, cross a crosswalk towards Hyundai Car dealer.
6. Continue up the alley for 3 blocks untill you see the 3M Image Print store.
7. Cross a crosswalk and turn left and walk until you see first alley.
8. Turn right. Keep heading up the street and you can see our sign!
Directions from Hongik Univ. Subway Station (Incheon international Airport direct Subway line):
1. Once you arrive at 'Hongik Univ.' subway station, take EXIT 1.
2. Continue walk straight about 1-2 mins.
3. Turn right when you see a construction site (covered with fence).
4. Keep going about 1-2min until you see 7/11, TGI Friday Restaurant, and 7/11 convenient store at the intersection.
5. At the intersection, turn left and cross the crosswalk.
7. Continue up the street for 3 blocks (3-5mins). You will pass by Family Mart and the Kia and Hyundai car repair shop.
8. Once you see another 7/11 make a right
9. Keep heading up the street for about 30 seconds and you will see our sign.
Shinchon and Hongdae, located near Yonsei University and Hongik University, City hall, many Korean palaces, and Namdaemun market. Insadong (Korean traditional street) takes in 20 minutes from our guesthouse by subway.