Blu Guest House
-The largest independent guest house facility in Korea.
-Quiet and safe neighborhood. Very convenient area in Seoul.
-Cheap, clean and modern rooms.
-NO curfew! 24 hour access dorm rooms. MORE privacy!
-Trendy, young atmosphere.
-Café style common area.
-FREE high speed internet, laundry, breakfast.
-24 hour hot water in every room. Air conditioned and heated.
-Refrigerator, locker and hair dryer in every room.
-An experienced young backpacker running
-10 min. walk to Hongik University, Seoul's most loved arty, vibrant and progressive university district.
-8 min. walk to subway station. Numerous buses and close to major tourist spots in Seoul.
-Near by tourist information center, cafes, restaurants, clubs, bars, parks, convenience stores, supermarket and everything tourists need.
Blu Guest House provides backpackers a peaceful, safe home base for their travels in and around Korea. It is located at one of the most convenient areas in Seoul for tourists. It is a 7 minute walk from the airport shuttle bus stop, and a 5 minute walk from Blu Guest House's quiet side streets takes you into the heart of Hongik University (Hongdae), Seoul's most trendy cultural district. Two nearby subway stations and numerous local buses quickly and affordably connect guests with Seoul's old town, palaces, museums and other key destinations.
Blu Guest House's roominess, location and range of facilities are unique. The ground floor common area is a stylish and spacious café-style hangout, with free wireless internet and an artistic vibe.
Each dorm room offer privacy with self access (no curfew), is clean and has bathroom & shower facilities, lockers, refrigerator, air conditioning, excellent winter heating, 24 hour hot water and breakfast is provided. Free of charge washing machines are on the premises. Everything you need is here so you can begin your adventure.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Included
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Cannot accept local guests due to legal issue.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
46 mins. via A'REX (Airport Railroad) from ICN,
8 mins. walk from Hongik Univ. A'REX station.
By Airport Limousine Bus(Route 1)
1. From Incheon International Airport street level bus stop 5B, 12A, take AIRPORT LIMOUSINE BUS #6002 into Seoul (10,000 won). You’ll get off at the HOTEL SEOKYO stop (Trip takes about 40 minutes, it’s the second stop from the airport). The bus stop is on the median.
2. Cross the street toward Hyundai Auto, and go straight into the alley. Turn left and walk 50m and turn right in the second block.
3. Go straight for 35m, pass Blu Home Guesthouse, and then look to your left side, the entrance to the Blu Guest House (it’s blue!) becomes visible between two buildings.
4. Welcome home!
By Subway & A'REX(Route 2)
1. Get off at Hongik University station (on the No.2 Green Line) and find Exit #1.
2. Get out at Exit #1 through the escalator. Turn to the right side and walk along the main street until you reach the cross-road to the SC Bank.
3. Cross the street, turn right and walk to the Paris Baguette Cafe.
4. Turn left and walk down the street until you see another 7-Eleven convenience store.
5. Turn left at the 7-Eleven convenience store, Go straight, and look to your right! There is an entrance to the Blu Guest House between two buildings.
6. Welcome home!
-8 min. walk from airport bus stop.
-8 min. walk from Hongik Univ. subway station (#2 Green Line).
-46 min. via A'REX (Airport Railroad) from ICN, 8 min. walk from Hongik Univ. A'REX station.
-10 min. walk from Hapjeong subway station.(#2 Green Line, #6 Brown Line to Itaewon)