Chingu Guesthouse Hongdae – Mr.Kim’s branch
Chingu Guesthouse offers rooms in one of the most popular areas in Seoul, Hongdae. Even though Hongdae it’s very well-known for clubs and its nightlife, we are located in a quite area in about a 10 minute walk from Hongik University Station.
We offer a variety of rooms such as a double room and mixed or female dormitory bedrooms. Our guests can enjoy our free Wi-fi in every room of the building, common areas included. Our guests can spend time in the common lounge in every floor of the guesthouse; they include a TV, Nintendo wii, DVD, books and computers.
There is a kitchen in every floor with a fridge, microwave, rice cooker, water dispensable and kitchen utensils. Our guests are welcome to use them and drink some of the coffee and tea that we provide for them. You can also find a shared bathroom in every floor with hot water.
We provide our guests with lockers, towels, laundry service and hair-dryers. Our guesthouse is open 24-hours, so our guests can come over any time they want.
In Chingu Guesthouse you will find a friendly staff. We like to think that traveling is a great opportunity to meet new people from all over the world, and we like to see how our guests come as strangers and leave as good friends. Sometimes, we will arrange meetings in the common areas, all our guests are welcome to come over and enjoy some time together.
We also provide information about must-visit places, around the city and around Hongdae, and tour options around Seoul and even to the DMZ! Since Chingu Guesthouse is located near Hongik University Station, it’s easy to visit places near Line 2 such as Dongdaemun Market, COEX Mall and the shopping area around Ewha Women’s University.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Safety Deposit Box
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
By airport bus
Direction for Limousine bus #6002(fee:10,000 won)
1. Exit from door # 5 or # 12 on the 1st floor of the airport
2. You will see the sign \' 5B \' or \' 12B \'
3. Take the Airport bus No. 6002 at gate 5B (or 12B)
4. Get off at \'Kyungnam Wedding Hall\' Bus Stop. The bus ride takes about 40mins.
5. After you get off the bus, go across the crosswalk towards Hyundai Car dealer.
6. Go straight down the street between the Hyundai Car dealership and the
Kyungnam Wedding hall(경남웨딩홀)
7. Continue straight past CU mart and veer right at the 3way intersection
9. You will see another CU MART across the road
10. The building next to CU MART is Mod\'s hair PARIS
11. We are located just behind Mod\'s hair PARIS
1. Once you arrive at \'Hongik Univ.\' subway station, take EXIT 1.
2. Go straight until the first intersection.
3. Turn RIGHT, Housing Gallery on your right.
4. Go straight and turn left at the next intersection, you\'ll see two 7-eleven\'s, and a Paris Baguette at this intersection.
5. Walk for about 50 meters until you reach CU MART
6. The next building is MOD\'s hair PARIS
7. We are located just behind MOD\'s hair PARIS
It takes 1min from airport bus stop and 3min from subway stop by foot.
Located in Hongik University which is very famous for clubs, bars, restaurants and it's art scene.
This area is one of the most famouse 'Hongik univerty area' which is filled with hot girls&guys on every weekend.
So if you want to enjoy the fascinate acitive culture of Korea, must come here.
Also it takes 15~20min to Kyungbok palace, Insadong, city hall, Namdaemoon, Dongdaemoon, Seoul N tower, Myungdong, etc.