Welcome to Absolute Guesthouse, your sweet home away from home!!!
Feel at home with our warm atmosphere and caring staff. Meet the most interesting travellers and enjoy your time together while relaxing in our comfortable common areas or head out to Hongdae, Seoul’s most famous music and clubbing district.
Absolute Guesthouse Offers:
Our guest house is located 5 minutes on foot from the Hongik Univ. subway station exit 1.
Absolute Guesthouse is also a short walk from the thriving nightlife of the Hongdae neighbourhood. Experience the center of Korean youth culture with countless bars, clubs, cafes, and live music venues. Enjoy shopping for clothes, cosmetics, and other items at countless shops which stay open late into the night. For a relaxing break, you can take a stroll to Han River for a quiet walk or bicycle ride.
Our multilingual staff will cater for any of your needs and always provide you with the best hospitality experience possible.
Amazing Common Areas
Due to the nature of our guesthouse (2 separate buildings, 3 meters apart from each other) we can offer 4 specious living rooms equipped with computers, TV and 4 fully equipped kitchens that you are free to use!!! On the warm days you can chill out in our cosy balcony. Our Private Apartment rooms are fully private and are equipped with kitchen, desktop computer, laundry machine and ofcourse ensuite bathroom.
Absolute Guesthouse is conveniently located near Hongik University subway station exit 1 with easy access to Seoul’s downtown area (via Subway Line 2) or Incheon & Gimpo Airports (via the Airport Railroad). Easy to find local and express buses can also offer inexpensive travel to other areas of Seoul and the surrounding suburbs.
Don’t wait and book us now!
We are looking to welcome you to our big Absolute family!!!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safety Deposit Box
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
By airport bus
Direction for Limousine bus #6002(fee:10,000 won)
1. Exit from door # 5 or # 12 on the 1st floor of the airport
2. You will see the sign \' 5B \' or \' 12B \'
3. Take the Airport bus No. 6002 at gate 5B (or 12B)
4. Get off at \'Kyungnam Wedding Hall\' Bus Stop. The bus ride takes about 40mins.
5. After you get off the bus, go across the crosswalk towards Hyundai Car dealer.
6. Go straight down the street between the Hyundai Car dealership and the
Kyungnam Wedding hall(경남웨딩홀)
7. Continue straight past CU mart and veer right at the 3way intersection
9. You will see another CU MART across the road
10. The building next to CU MART is Mod\'s hair PARIS
11. We are located just behind Mod\'s hair PARIS
1. Once you arrive at \'Hongik Univ.\' subway station, take EXIT 1.
2. Go straight until the first intersection.
3. Turn RIGHT, Housing Gallery on your right.
4. Go straight and turn left at the next intersection, you\'ll see two 7-eleven\'s, and a Paris Baguette at this intersection.
5. Walk for about 50 meters until you reach CU MART
6. The next building is MOD\'s hair PARIS
7. We are located just behind MOD\'s hair PARIS
It takes 1min from airport bus stop and 3min from subway stop by foot.
Located in Hongik University which is very famous for clubs, bars, restaurants and it's art scene.
This area is one of the most famouse 'Hongik univerty area' which is filled with hot girls&guys on every weekend.
So if you want to enjoy the fascinate acitive culture of Korea, must come here.
Also it takes 15~20min to Kyungbok palace, Insadong, city hall, Namdaemoon, Dongdaemoon, Seoul N tower, Myungdong, etc.