Golden Pond Guesthouse
Golden Pond Guesthouse offers comfortable accommodation and a relaxed atmosphere in Seoul. We have private single and double rooms as well as 4-and 6-bed dormitories featuring air conditioning and wireless internet access. 6-bed dormitories have en-suite bathrooms and single and double rooms have televisions.
Facilities at Golden Pond include laundry services, a guest kitchen, a common room with television and a tours desk.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Lock Out
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pet Friendly
- Pool Table
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Safety Deposit Box
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
1. Get off at Hyehwa Station (#4 Line, exit #4).
2. Walk up the stairs of exit #4 and turn left (you should going away from Mr. Pizza).
3. Keep going until you reach an intersecting street.
4. Stores along the way: Tous Les Jours on left -> Mr Donut on right ->Watsons on right
5. After Watsons is the intersecting street
6. Cross the street and theres an alley on the left followed by Family Mart.
7. Turn into the alley and follow along as it bends right.
8. On the left youll see the wooden faade of a caf/gallery called (Space)Lou.
9. As you pass Lou, a road branches off left. Turn onto this road
10. At the end of the road youll see a yellow fish-shaped Golden Pond sign
11. Directly behind the sign is the building where you will check-in.
Via Airport Bus:
1. Purchase ticket for bus heading to Sung-Kyun-Kwan University. (should be bus #6011)
2. Incheon Airport has info booths if you have trouble finding the ticket booth/bus stop
3. Get off at Sung-Kyun-Kwan University stop (the bus driver will notify you if you ask)
4. Walk towards the nearest traffic lights
5. You will pass by the stores Smoothie King and Watsons
6. When you reach Watsons youll see Dunkin Donuts on the right and Family Mart on the left
7. If you look at Family Marts entrance, there is an alley on its left side
8. Head into the alley and continue down as it curves right
9. On the left side there is a wooden faade for a caf/gallery called (Space) Lou
10. After Lou a road branches off left. Turn onto this road.
11. At the end youll see a yellow fish-shaped Golden Pond sign
12. The building behind the sign is where you will check-in
We are located in lively Hyehwa which has a wide variety of restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops so you are bound to find something to your liking. Like most parts of Seoul, Hyehwa is very safe at all hours. Venturing out to other parts of Seoul is easy because we are a 5 minute walk from the subway and mere minutes away from city buses and the airport bus. Here are some of the more popular spots that are close by:
1. Myeongdong: 15 minutes by subway
2. Dongdaemun market: 5 minutes by subway
3. Namdaemun market: 15 mintues by subway
4. Insadong: 5 minutes by bus
5. Hongdae: 20 minutes by subway
6. Chang-gyeong and Chang-deok palaces: 10 minutes by bus