IS@K Guest House
ISAK Guest House is the best hostel in hostel. ISAK is located in the centre of various transportation links, restaurants and other tourist attractions in Seoul. We all staffs will do our best to create a pleasant and suitable environment while you are visiting Seoul, Korea.
We're the first hostel in the Itaewon Area. Our city is a famous and friendly place providing fun, interesting and convenient highlights for tourists.
Our rooms are clean, comfortable and cosy. We have a friendly ambience in our common areas, where we hope all guests can learn something from each other by sharing information, knowledge and stories with their fellow travellers. We also have a rooftop terrace!
The Airport Limousine bus (No. 6030) stops outside our front door every 15-20 minutes, while the nearest subway is only five minutes' walk away.
Your host and all our staff welcome you to our home with a warm heart and hope that you have a memorable stay in Korea. We can't wait to meet you!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Airport transfers
- Board Games
- Book exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Meeting Room
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
The Rules and Policies
Welcome to IS@K Guesthouse and thanks for your visiting. Here are some rules designed so everyone's stay is comfortable. Please keep them in mind.
1. Reservation is basically available through the internet and phone. Rooms and facilities are for paying guests only. (Refund is not available)
2. Smoking is not allowed in the guest rooms or any indoor facilities. (Guests may smoke in the Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¯Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¿Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â½Smoking AreaÃ�ï¿½Ã�Â¯Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¿Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â½ only)
3. Dormitory guests may drink in the common room and Kitchen but you cannot drink at any guest room. Any paying guests found breaking this rule will be immediately escorted off of the premises without refunds.
4. We are not responsible for guest properties. (Please use security locker)
5. Please use facilities with care. Guests will pay for any damages.
6. Guests are not allowed in otherÃ�ï¿½Ã�Â¯Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¿Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â½s room. (Guest who was into other rooms will pay for lost properties). Please do not touch other guestÃ�ï¿½Ã�Â¯Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¿Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â½s belongings
7. Non-registered guests are not allowed stay in the guesthouse without any permission from staff. Guests' friends are not allowed in the guest room after 10PM for the safety and security of other guests.
-Checking In & Out-
1. Check-in is from 2:00PM and check-out is until 11:00AM. (Early check-in is possible depending on the situation).
2. Guests who check out after 11:00 AM will be paid a fee of one dayÃ�ï¿½Ã�Â¯Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¿Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â½s rent and must check out by 2:00PM or guests will be immediately escorted out of the premises
3. Please, notice to staff a day before your checking out if you plan to extend. Guest can extend depending on the free bed situation.
4. Please, return your all locker keys to front desk when you check-out (If guest lose any keys, guest will pay 10,000KRW per each key). The staff can ask you to pay key deposit (5,000KRW) when you check in if you use any keys.
1. Public Computer in the common room is free to all paying guests anytime. Please, be considerate of others waiting to use them, as well as guests in general
2. Please do not install games and other programs.
3. Laundry machine is available for 5,000KRW. Drying will be added 5000KRW (Please, notice to staff if you need to do a laundry)
4. Clean-up time is from 12:00PM to 02:00PM but it may change.
* Any paying Guests found breaking this rule will be immediately escorted out of the premises without refunds.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
You can easily access to ISAK Guest House from Incheon International Airport, Gimpo Domestic Airport and Seoul Station (Railway) by airport bus or subway lines.
From Incheon Air Port
* By Airport Limousine Bus No. 6030 (convenient and fast)
- Take a Airport Limousine Bus No. 6030 to Itaewon direction(about 100 minutes with no traffic jam to ISAK GH )
- Get off at IP BOUTIQUE HOTEL bus stop and go straight to same direction along the main Street (Itaewon- Ro) about 50 meters. Please, find the ISAK GH Sign or PC Cafe Sign(Green). We are the same building on the 4th floor
* AREX (Air Port Express Train)
- Take a AREX(Air Port Train) to GongDeok Station
- Transfer to Subway line No. 6 at GongDeok Station
- Get off at Itaewon station and get out to Exit No. 3
* Air Port Limousine Bus 6030
- Take a Airport Limousine Bus No. 6030 to ITAEWON
- Get off at " I P BOUTIQUE HOTEL "
- Walk to Same direction to straight only 50 Meters more
From Subway line No. 6 Itaewon Station( Exit No. 3)
- Get off at Itaewon station and get out to Exit No. 3
- Go straight same direction for 3 minutes. Find the Cheil Communication Building\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'
- Pass by the Cheil Building and cross the road along the main street to Hangangjin Station.
- Find the Air Port Bus Stop Sign. Walk along the Street for 30 seconds from Bus Stop.
- Please, find ISAK GH Sign ot SAKURA Japanese Restaurant sign.
- Or find the \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' Woori Bank\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' or Tourist Information Box. We are the opposite side of Woori bank.
From Subway line No.6 Hangangjin Station(Exit. No.3)
- Get out to Exit No. 3 and walk straight same direction to Itaewon Station for 5 minutes.
- Please find German Restaurant. We are in the Same building on the 4th Floor.
- Please, find the \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' Woori Bank\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' or Tourist Information Box. We are the opposite side of Woori bank.
- Please, find the ISAK Sign or SAKURA Japanese Restaurant sign. We are on the 4th floor. .
ITAEWON IP Boutique Hotel (Itaewon Hotel before)
Cheil Worldwide Building
Itaewon Tourist Information Center (Box)
Woori Bank Hannam-dong Branch
ITAEWON Station Exit no.3 (Subway Line no.6)
HANGANGJIN Station Exit no.3 (Subway Line no.6)